how can i make a thick terrain

cryheart

Reaction score
example

attachment.php

Choppa

www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs
Reaction score
That looks like the camera has been brought down at an angle too low...
In WE hold ctrl and left click then drag... :confused:

Choppa

Reaction score
Why would you want "thick" terrain anyway?
Raised level cliff?

Choppa

Reaction score
Press T in WE and add cliffs... What do you mean in that picture, do you mean the black part or do you mean the water?

Choppa

Reaction score
Uhh... I really have no idea what you mean, can you try describe in more detail by thick, because the only reason why that terrain is 3D is beacause of the water.

EDIT:

Do you mean how it has a gradient from the water to the top? You can get that effect by putting water down then using the Ramp tool in the terrain editor?

cryheart

Reaction score
Uhh... I really have no idea what you mean, can you try describe in more detail by thick, because the only reason why that terrain is 3D is beacause of the water.

omg.. please try go in world editor and make a map yourself and see the effect please.

cryheart

Reaction score

EDIT:

Do you mean how it has a gradient from the water to the top? You can get that effect by putting water down then using the Ramp tool in the terrain editor?

lol... im talking about the terrain the 'thick' look nothing about the water

ahh.. i get the picture now...

the maker raised the whole map up by adding a cliff..

look at the pond where the water is..

attachment.php

this doesnt work :(

edit
: fuck sorry double post

please compare

Choppa

Reaction score
Argh, i'm tired, stop toying with my head! WHY DO YOU PLAY YOUR MIND TRICKS ON ME SIR!

I really really do not know at all what you mean by thick terrain, arhahgaldjfld can you... Idk, thick terrain? The terrain is an image laied over a flat square model made of two triangles, does this help? I don't know... Umm... Maybe you have a, lump on your moniter which is making the terrain look 3D or something...

cryheart

Reaction score
Dot dot dot

That's just adding deep water -.-

DAMN..! im not talking about the water, look at the terrain its not FLAT like mine !!!!!! its "THICK"

mine = _______

picture = =======

you see the difference???

nothing about the water i made the water just to show that my terrain is a flat thin line

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.