how do u make arbiter statis field

D

DrPimp

yes u can

ive seen it in a map called jason x i just know that the arbiter gets shot by a ghost dl the map here if u want (its not protected)

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
its not possible, trust me.

there is probably an arbiter nearby where you can't see it.

D

DrPimp

i know theres an arbiter but how do u make it statis field?

K

KiLLeR-CrAzY

hmm i dunno if theres even a trigger to make an arbiter stasis, maybe he made it manually and that stasis wasnt made by a computer

BTW: hey ilendil u know whats wrong with my map? i cloak some cannons, everyone with its own location, its annoying because i cant see them in the mini map, they cloak but i can see them in the game not in the minimap , i cant select them but i can still see them on the normal game :(

Ilendil

Reaction score
are you talking about your cannons or the computers/opponents cannons?

any cloaked cannons you own or your allies own, and they have allie vision on, then you will see the shroud of the cannon, like what you see when you cloak your ghost.

K

KiLLeR-CrAzY

no , those are bunkers, computer bunkers and it doesnt gives you vision, like i said last post i can select them can see them in normal game but cant see them in minimap

Ilendil

Reaction score
oh... heres what you need to do, put a detector or a scan there and it will cloak them... don't ask me why, just do it.

Ilendil

Reaction score
...and make sure the detector is gone after the bunkers are "detected" there.

Ilendil

Reaction score
a detector for you, so that you can see the bunker's cloak, then remove it so then its cloaked and not selectable/seeable.

D

DrPimp

o ya i just wanna tell u that in the map a ghost shoots the arbiter.

G

GARM

The cpu has a mind of its own even if u dont use any AI scripts. I know cuz in my defense map the heroes(which were there for display) belonged to an active cpu and so the templar would leave its spot and psi storm units then go back and be dummy.. It was really freaky... Any way, you just have to make it so that the right conditions occur. Ie, make it so the arbitor has only stasis ability. Perhaps if it is given the right amount of energy, itll go stasis the enemy unit or whatever needs to be stasised. Same w/psi storm, the templar goes and psi's enemy units if it has the right amount of energy, otherwise, it acts like a dummy.

D

DrPimp

i think so my buddy says he can but only if they use the old guedit

K

KiLLeR-CrAzY

damn..
i hate my bro protected my map and deleted unprotected copies
:( it wasnt done, almost done but it wasnt

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.