How To Integrate RtC With NewGen

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Sevion, can i make Jump systems, with spacebar? :p
Not so good with RtC...

You can make unit jump with space without RtC, I made a system like this in old days. The way is by changing the hotkey of Hold Position to space, and when you press space, guy will Hold Pos, and then triggers will do the other things. Why not stop instead of hold pos, units always stops after moving, so they will jump when they finished walking somewhere.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sevion, can you give an example of a BJDebugMsg in RtC?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I don't know. As long as everyone has RtC WC3 launched, it should work. Seeing as Garena launches WC3 and through that launch, hooks it with a dll, I don't know. You would have to have a modified Garena setting to point to the RtC launcher instead of regular WC3.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Let me get this clear:

I AM NOT THE CREATOR OF RTC. I DON'T MANAGE THESE THINGS. I'M MERELY SPREADING THE WORD.

In short: I cannot.

ic3_water

Reaction score
@Sevion : ^^ I get bug when optimize map by Wc3 Map Optimizer , i use blizzard.j in war3patch.mpq nad rtc's common.j :(

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
I don't know. As long as everyone has RtC WC3 launched, it should work. Seeing as Garena launches WC3 and through that launch, hooks it with a dll, I don't know. You would have to have a modified Garena setting to point to the RtC launcher instead of regular WC3.

Garena, is like.. It uses the normal the WC3 launcher, and that cannot be changed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.