How to Use custom Keys if possible

S

Sat_2k3

Is there a way so that you can use custom keys, for exmple, the Sheep death map, if you buttons on the keyboard to move the hero back and forth.

In my case is there a way to set a key so that when you press "1" it'll do the action I want it to do.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Not at the moment no, but there might be in the expansion pack.

btw, the death sheep uses keys like 'h' and 's' for movement. These keys are mapped to hold position and stop, and so can be used. Keys which are not mapped to anything can't be used.

S

Sat_2k3

Expo

Yea, I just got the Expansion pack today.. and yes you can use any key and have a trigger happen when that key is pressed :)

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

You got the expansion pack?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Legally?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!

S

Sat_2k3

well non-legally I guess, supposedly it's been leaked, but either way you can't play on B.net with the cracked ones. I just wanted to see if it would be worth buying, from the looks of it, it's pretty fun so I think I will.

Not sure if I'm alowed to talk about this on forum. I guess, if you have any Questions on the expo world editor I an answer them...

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll ask on friday, but not now, I have things to do and if u tell me about the editor then i wont be able to concentrate cause i'll be too busy drooling all over the floor :)

O

oOoDragonoOo

YES YOU CAN!!!!

YES YES there is a way you can set it up so you can use the keys to run functions. in the sheep map they use the commands (H)old and (S)top. numbers dont work but you can set it up so that it works like in the map Mario Kart Racing. i made a map that uses the arrow keys to move a unit back and forth!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.