Sci/Tech More than 100 celebrities hacked, nude photos leaked

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Celebrities including Oscar-winner Jennifer Lawrence were the target of what appears to be one of the biggest celebrity hackings.

Dozens of private, nude photographs were said to be accessed from phones and leaked online, reports CBS News correspondent Anthony Mason. The pictures were allegedly taken from a cloud-based Internet data storage system.

Posts on the websites 4chan and Reddit said the celebrities were exposed when a hacker broke into their cloud-based storage.
Online posts claim more than 100 celebrities are part of the illicit cache and that more photos will be released.

Explicit images of the "Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence appeared online, showing the 24-year-old in various stages of undress. A spokesperson for Lawrence told CBS News the posts are "a flagrant violation of privacy" and said "the authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence."

Seriously, sensitive data should not be stored out in the internet ! Just Saying.
Btw: Hackers should be "utterly ashamed of themselves ! "

Last edited by a moderator:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Well LOL

iCloud itself uses 128-bit encryption both upon delivery and during delivery of files making it very difficult to intercept anything that's in transit to Apple's servers. The same applies to anything that's actually on Apple's servers.

But we may never know the whole story of Apple's. Right?

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
If it were regular peoples fotos, no one would care.
That's why I hate celebrities. They are useless, because the fans make them what they are, it doesn't come from oneself.
How else could you explain the Oscar-less Leonardo di Caprio? And how can you explain that fat piece of shit Honey BOOBOO?! That Talent-less Honeyscum shitface makes me want to end immediately.

Also, who cares about pictures of a celebrity?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually got links sent to me via pm as a reaction to that post. That was quite funny.
If you didnt get it, it was merely a joke. Everybody should be able to find those pics without problems, after all, this is the interwebz.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I actually got links sent to me via pm as a reaction to that post. That was quite funny.
If you didnt get it, it was merely a joke. Everybody should be able to find those pics without problems, after all, this is the interwebz.

Oh, I get your joke. However, there are two things that are pissing me off. You either always say/do the opposite of what someone else says and pull everything into downright ridiculousness. Or you're actually a sociopath. In any case, it's really difficult to evaluate your personality. And thats the second thing thats pissing me off, because it's no fun to comment on against you because it's really obvious what you're about to do/comment. And your comments aren't even worth mentioning, because most of the time it's just some generic crap by anyone who wants to sound like a fuckin' engineer for stupid people. However, sometimes you actually read the articles and comment seriously, that's nice, I can work with that.
In that sense, good job, I feel like an idiot having to point out this utter shit to you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.