Need Ideas

C

Coop

I know alot about tEhm trigger thingers, but i got no ideas :mad: If you have any cool ideas u cannot do because ur not experienced enough or as cool as i am then post them here. Also i posted last on every thread. Thanks

Z

zargamon

I was going to do this but i didnt want to. OK how about a Civs Life thingy like youre a civ in a desert town or the North pole:D

C

Coop

I have never actually played a Civs Life. I'll take a look at it

U

Unregistered

Those civie games are the biggest waste of triggers ever. It's a bitch to dl if the host is on modem, and once you get into the game you wish you had not wasted your time.

If you want a real project I suggest making a Pac-man game for Sc, people would enjoy that. You could have the dots in the Pac-Man game be beacons that once you walked over them they vanished. The rest should be possible with some work, of course I want some credit for the idea if you make the game in the intro :).

C

Coop

That is a very good idea. A long time ago i helped a guy test out his pac-man game for SC. It was pretty bad.. I always thought i could make a good one, but never did, then i forgot. I will do that then.. Thanks and i will give u credit.

U

Unregistered

Another one that you could make in about 20 minutes that might be a little fun is a 4 corners game like you played back in 1st grade. You know the game where one person closes their eyes and the rest of the kids pick a corner of the room to hide in. Then the person with their eyes closed picks a corner of the room and all the people hiding there are out of the game. And you keep going until there is only one person left. You could just have it so in the game people can choose who wants to be the guesser, so everyone can have a chance at being being both spots. Another thing is you should make it so the people can play a few games and the first person to win like 3 times wins the game. You could always add a few twists to the game to make things more interesting.

C

Coop

im not exactly sure... do you see Attach file at the bottom when u reply

C

Coop

heheh, then i guess so :) pwned.. better sign up :D ~ but were the only 2 that post here so.. yeah..

L

Lightbulb

Eh registered, I hate they make you fill out all that info. It's a pain making stuff up all the time.

C

Coop

Yeah like sometimes they ask for your phone number and address and stuff.. who actually tells them..

L

Lightbuld

I just make up everything including the email address, or I make a quick email address at yahoo or hotmail. I probably have made 10 different email addresses using those things.

C

Coop

haha. I'm working on the Pac-Man game. It's going fairly well.. only doing a little bit each day. The map is nicely made :)

L

Lightbulb

Nice. I started another map, but I keep finding better things to do than work on it so who knows how long till it will be finished. I keep forgeting to post the one I just finished, when I get back to my comp I will put it up on this site. It is pretty hard and you need 5 good people to even have a shot at beating it, but I hate those easy maps where it's harder to lose than it is to win them.

L

Lightbulb

I worked a little on a map today, but working on maps is boring compared to seeing friends and other stuff. I need it to rain a lot here so I don't feel like going out and I can work on the new maps, snow would be even better.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.