news

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Ok I think the news on the home page is way to old...
Every one start posting new interesting news articols!
(We cant post new threads iin the news section.)

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
That he has! Spam Mania!

I'm sure no one cares about Canada, but this news surprised me. It's a good idea, but what will kids do when TheHelper.net is down?

Anti-graffiti crackdown bans spray paint sales to minors!

The city of London, Ont., is taking a tough stand on graffiti, banning the sale of markers and spray paint to anyone under the age of 18.

The new bylaw, which was passed on Monday, is reportedly the first of its kind in the country.

Read More...

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
A city named london... in canada..
is it to generic to say, killing graffiti in there city, is killing the last "original" creativity?

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
i didnt make a spamming thread plz listn to what i said and post NEWS!!!
PLZ listn to me and post only news links.....
p.s MARKERS!!!!!! wtf is wrong with these idiots!!!

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
News #1 :

king_togoll stops spamming ! Yes, he sweared yesterday in the name of TheHelper he would stop spamming because...

Read More
humm I was supposed to set a link huh ? zomg

News #2 :

Guests are getting banned* ! Today, Zakyath decided that Guests are now banned from TH.net because it is messy and laggy and everyone blames them. If TH approves (hurmmm....) no more Guests will be able to post in the forums ! Guests have now automatic -500 rep if they look at a forum and ...

Read More
link ...? kk

News #3 :

D'oh is now officially a word in the English dictionnary** ! depending on which country you live in, D'oh may be official from now on (and depending on your country, it may be ALREADY an official word). According to this rule, TheHelper.net obliged every users to say the word D'oh in every post or thread they are creating/replying to. Also...

Read More
WOW !

* : False information !
** : partially true :nuts: (blame Simpsons)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Only Super Mods and Admins can post news. It used to be that there were three members who could also do it, but they got bumped up to Super Modness. (Me, Conan, and Sqrage)

Soo... Yeah.

S.o.L. :D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Orc_Tamer said:
Errrr?!!?!?! :mad:

Hmmmmm missing someone? :D :rolleyes:

You were a News Poster?

I know you got bumped to Super Moderatorness (due to my suggestion, may I remind ya :D) But I don't remember you being one of the News Posters...

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Alexander - 1
Orc_Tamer - 0

:(

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
omg I wrote Orc_tamer 1 Alexander 0

Yea it was more like you losing a point (not being rude... Lol)

EDIT :geez, got my 490 posts back !

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
LoL, I'm not so lucky :p

I like hearing interesting news. So, if any of the news people find anything interesting that people at TH in general would like, why not put it up :D

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Only Super Mods and Admins can post news. It used to be that there were three members who could also do it, but they got bumped up to Super Modness. (Me, Conan, and Sqrage)

Soo... Yeah.

S.o.L. :D

Not meaning to be rude in any way, But i would like to remind you i said that this could be a refrense to you moderaters in the above. Allso i have no intent to try to post these up at all. No aggresion no angre.

-king tongoll

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.