Photoshop question.

BlightWarden

Reaction score
Been looking online at photoshop prices and I'v seen them from 13 bucks to 500 bucks. Which photoshop do those of you making skins and other things like pictures and such use? Which is recommended and why? What features do the ones you use offer that I should be aware of?

The program costs alot so I don't want to buy anything til I have more information on what to get. My primary use would be for pictures and skins. But I am unaware at the programs full potential so I don't know what else it can be used for.

Thanks for any and all replies.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Have you used The Gimp? It's a free program that works quite well.

I'd experiment with it first, and if it's not enough then i'd start considering photoshop.

Well, thats my Two Cents. :eek:

BlightWarden

Reaction score
No I'v never heard of a Gimp program, Whats it like? Is the name just Gimp or should I google something more specific?

Thanks btw!

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I use Photoshop CS3, but that costs like $600. If you don't like Gimp and want to upgrade, go with something like Photoshop Elements 6; you can probably find it for $100, probably less, on Amazon.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Photoshop CS3 is worth the money (kind of) if you are good with art. Instead of wasting your time getting Photoshop, maybe get a graphics tablet because they are very useful for skinning. (I don't have one though :() Then you can use GIMP and if you gain enough experience, you can move on to Photoshop. ;)

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
66825932yy0.jpg

Lol thank you, thats the nicest thing anyones said to me in a long time. :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.