WIP Physics Wars

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
This sounds like a lot of fun. I would suggest making a game like this where you control only heroes as opposed to whole armies and youre heroes can just fling units every which way and make it sort of an AoS, but instead of lanes just make it a huge open field of some sort. You can have like a push and pull that only damages units, some kind of bubble that hoists units into the air and damages buildings or something. I don't know, but I like the idea, I'm subscribing.

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
You ought to be able to make a singularity in this :p

quraji

zap
Reaction score
You know, a black hole. Thing that sucks everything around it in including light? The singularity is the point in the black hole where everything goes.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
Probably he means you should have some kind of black hole mechanics. Like, your hero or whatever summons a black hole and units get pulled into it.

T.s.e

Reaction score
A gravitational singularity or spacetime singularity is a location where the quantities which are used to measure the gravitational field become infinite in a way that does not depend on the coordinate system.
Calculate that. :D

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Basically, an ability that sucks all nearby units in to a target point, thn spits them back out when it's done (or maybe not :eek:).

I think an anti-gravity bubble is also another thing to do. Basically it creates a bubble that hoists all units into the air and when it finishes it drops them to the ground, dealing damage.

T.s.e

Reaction score
Basically, an ability that sucks all nearby units in to a target point, thn spits them back out when it's done (or maybe not :eek:).
A singularity stops time, so I guess it would be pretty rigged. But then again, physics is rigged.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Stopping time was actually going to be something I was giong to implement. It would likely have a 10-15 second max and a 30 second cooldown or something.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
A singularity stops time, so I guess it would be pretty rigged. But then again, physics is rigged.

Well actually, it would slow time infinitely as you got closer to the singularity (until it 'stopped'), but only for the people within the effects, time would move normally for everyone else. So, many years could pass inside the effects, while only a second or two passes outside.

Code that :p

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Update on the UI ;)

The current draft palette is up.

Check first post under the Concept Image.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
None ;o Have you seen the progress bars XD Nothing to show atm.

If the AI is on such a small level that all it does is order units around then it's probably supah-easy ;o No fun at all ;o

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.