Save\load help..

D

Demon_Leader

I have problem :(

Base10 to Base32

If (Base32Int[(Integer A)] Equal to 13) then do (Set Base32String[(Integer A)] = 9) else do (Do nothing)

If (Base32Int[(Integer A)] Equal to 0) then do (Set Base32String[(Integer A)] = a) else do (Do nothing)

This... i don't understand that, = 9 and = a :banghead:

A

Aoric

Silentdeath said:
Code:
If (UnitNumber Equal to 1) then do (Unit - Create 1 HeroType[1] for (Triggering player) at ([B]Point(0.00, 0.00)) facing 0.00 degrees[/B]) else do (Do nothing)
If (UnitNumber Equal to 2) then do (Unit - Create 1 HeroType[2] for (Triggering player) at ([B]Point(0.00, 0.00)) facing 0.00 degrees[/B]) else do (Do nothing)
If (UnitNumber Equal to 3) then do (Unit - Create 1 HeroType[3] for (Triggering player) at ([B]Point(0.00, 0.00)) facing 0.00 degrees[/B]) else do (Do nothing)

Do I change those to make the loaded hero be created in a region?
So you have to change the herotype1 and stuff or u change the points? or both??

D

Duddude

Prob

Well in the test map u can load like 20 heros... how do u make it so that only one hero can be loaded at a time or make it so that loading is shut off after the first load

D

Demon_Leader

Now i can make Save/Load but i have problem :(

i type -save
Don't happen noting :banghead:

A

Aoric

Chocobo said:
You have to change the respawn point and to define hero types and item types. More HeroType Variable handle more units more If Then Else must be used. Limit of 36 heroes and 899 items.
:confused: XD i dont understand

Saiza

Reaction score

There is a fine Save / Load system on www.wc3sear.ch/index.php

When you search on spells. Kind of lond back in the list tho, 60 or something I think, Or was it 40? Ahh, nvm, if you really want it, you will use time to search for it ^^

A

Aoric

sweet i found two ill get the one with the best reviews :D thanks a bunch!!

A

Aoric

Chocobo said:
I think I should make a tutorial because no one will understand what to modify because there are to many posts there.
YES PLEASE!

N

Nezgibs

uhh the second map u posted, does that save lvl, items, gold, abilities, etc.?

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
Chocobo said:
I think I should make a tutorial because no one will understand what to modify because there are to many posts there.

If you do make a tutorial, make it simple "step-by-step" kind where you explain everything you do and WHY you do it that way..

That would be nice ^__^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.