Several marines? and a Trigger Problem

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
Yes sure...

Like level 1 would be 1 zergling.

Level 2 would be 2 zerglings.

Level 10 would be 10 zerglings and 1 hydralisk.
etc.

frie2

Maxis & Sim Moderator
Reaction score
Ok i understand what to do to fix my map. But why doesn't work with resources as a level starter? Just curious.

Hey, illendi could you remake the first thread for everyones maps, last time i checked there was only 4 maps. I think if it was less cluttered it might be more attractive for everyone's maps!

Ilendil

Reaction score
Resources IMO can be messed up if the resources are set for more then one player at the same time.

And I will fix the map thread...

frie2

Maxis & Sim Moderator
Reaction score
More trigger problems

Once a player leaves, how do you get all of there units/biuldings to blow up?

frie2

Maxis & Sim Moderator
Reaction score
In several maps i have saw over my long battle.net life. They have somewhat like a moving location. For instance in Golems Madness Ultra, you have a queen. Then you can choose to rush to target. Where ever the queen moves, thats there the units will rush to. How do you make a trigger for this?

That link above didn't work for some reason, it said unable to allow remote acess. Is there a site that is free to get that from? Or maybe i'm doing something wrong...

Ilendil

Reaction score
The site you tried to download from is almost always down because of too many people trying to download files...

Download from the attachment instead.

And for that queen thing, you need to use a move location trigger, and have everything else you want on that location.

Attachments

• p12triggers.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 249

frie2

Maxis & Sim Moderator
Reaction score
Well... there is no player 12 on conditions? I don't understand... i read the readme.

Ilendil

Reaction score
Player 12 just states that its neutral... in staredit, player 12 is blank, meaning it shows up as a empty, clear 'Player' in the list.

However, once you edit the players that is already set for p12, you can not set it back.

frie2

Maxis & Sim Moderator
Reaction score
Trigger Problem

Ok i'm on the finishing phases of my map. It is almost done! But i need to keep the enemy air units from attacking interceptors and science vessels? Is there a trigger capable of doing this?

P

PokémonMassacre

you could turn invincibility on for them, but I don't think you could make it so ground units attacked them but not air

frie2

Maxis & Sim Moderator
Reaction score
Would you please give me conditions and actions for the trigger to make all intercepters invincible.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.