Some Help With Spell Ideas

Jagan

Reaction score
Hey there, people.

I've been visiting these forums for a while now but has only just signed up as a member a short while ago. Anyways, I'm in the process of making my own map which I hope would be complimented by some uniquely triggered heroes.

The model I have in mind would be the Burning Archer model (or better known as DotA's Bone Fletcher) and I wish to keep it's fiery theme, if possible. I really hope the lot of awesome mapmakers here can provide me with some equally awesome spell ideas (one that includes arrows, I hope :eek:)

PS. You don't have to give me exact triggers as I wish to give them a shot on my own first. Just point me in the right direction. If I somehow get stuck, I'll holler for help. Heh. :p

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
The Burning Crusade: The Burning Archer taps into his power increasing attack speed and dmg for a period of time.

Marcel

Reaction score
sURE

I Make some ideas,you can ask others for making these:

Fiery WarArrows: 10% Change to burn enemy for 100 damage over 10 seconds
Soul-->Bow: 5% change to deal 10x damage When this effect used,you lose 200 Health over 5 seconds
H-Horse: Summons horse with Very fast speed,you can ride for this horse,and sell items for it,horse lasts 10 seconds
Fiery-Arrow Rain: Makes 10 waves of fiery arrows ,every wave deals 10 damage,after 100 damage caused,deals 400 AoE damage,to all who was in area

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Here are a few ideas of mine- SoulTrgger-after each atack Faust tries to summon his soul and hit again. Baisicly there is a chanse for double dmg +banish or cold DMG or purge

Eye of the Blizzard-the castar is demiged for 10 hp/sec but in a 600AoE all enemies suffer cold dmg.A spell for heroes with a lot of hp.

Legendary Dark Knight-the caster unleashes his soul and resieves 15to all stats +59DMG and 15chanse to kill a unit.Lasts 60sec-A more powerfull version of the avatar.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.