starting a new char

Fluffball

Reaction score
If you go a druid (which can be molded into any spec {healing, DPS, Tanking}) then I reccomend feral. It gives you DPS (plus there is tonnes of leather DPS gear in Northrend) and tankability in bear form. I have 16k armor, 700 DPS, 17.2k HP in bear form. Mangle + Maul can crit for 2.2k, and with Glyph of Maul, Maul can crit on another target for 1.6k. I get tonnes of crits, and with a talent, whenever I crit I get 5 rage. I have 2.6k attack power, and there is an ability that gives 200-300 threat + attack power, which means I can gain 3k threat on an instant ability with no cooldown.

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
druid tanks are almost obsolete. with the rising of paladin tanks recently and now deathknight aoe tanking abilities being discovered... druids are rarely needed as tanks. unless they got some amazing talent/skills from wotlk that i havent seen yet.

To level go feral. You have absolutely ZERO (0) downtime from 1 - 80. After that I suggest resto for pve, which is very much desired, and boomkin pvp. If you don't believe me, then u haven't seen a true druid play boomkin - its ridiculous.

Fluffball

Reaction score
Druids are the best tankers for bosses in my opinion. Also, it depends on the skill of the player of who can tank. Druids are better for tanking single targets (bosses, empowered single trash mobs) and warriors, Death Knights, Paladins are better for trash mobs in groups of 3 or 4.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I'm not speced for holy damage, but I can take out a good 3-5 mobs my level before regening. I have 5k+ mana.

TFlan

Reaction score
depending on ur gear and play style, are u more aggressive, overkill everything? or the more accurate efficient player who lets his dots tic the last tic to kill something?

Prometheus

Reaction score
I will usually Holy Fire, then set a SW: P, then smite until they have less then 500 health. By the time their almost dead, my shield has almost run out. I just melee them till they die then.

TFlan

Reaction score
What level are you again? Don't go smite dps until you can get Surge of Light.

Prometheus

Reaction score
I have Surge of Light.
I simply need to spend some talent points into Holy Damage.
I'm healz atm.

TFlan

Reaction score
When I was smite DPS, I did 1 holy fire, 1 smite and a sw: d. between those three skills I would get surge of light for another free smite and it would be dead. Sometimes i would even get 2 surge's and the sw:d wouldnt be necessary

grinded like that non stop for 3 hours in zangarmarsh from 66 - 68

(and obviously using some other spells/talents/trinkets, ie inner focus)

Prometheus

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll go grab the Holy damage talents before the rest of the healing ones.

TFlan

Reaction score
What's your armory link? You may just want to completely respec out of healing, because healing and smite don't mix well.

TFlan

Reaction score

TFlan

Reaction score

Prometheus

Reaction score
I'm looking mostly for healing, shadow was DPS based.
Get me a good spec for lvl 60?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.