The Armory (Beta) - Post your WoW Armory Character!

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've checked out the new Armory "site" for WoW and I think its pretty cool.
I know that there was a thread out there about postign your WoW characters on TH. Now that this new Armory is out, and it can give precise data about your character, why dont we just use the url there to post our characters so people can see our characters' armor, level, and stats without ever having to update it.
Also post what you think about the armory, I think thats pretty cool that it can pull data rigth from the server so fast and it gives data on your character from your name all the way to what your current buffs are.

you can find the Armory either from the World of Warcraft Homepage or this LINK.?

So here is my WoW Armory Character URL and a pic:

Armory URL: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Kelthador *May take a minute to load*

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
FAQ said:
Q. Why aren't my lifetime honorable kills displayed under Achievements?
A. In order to have your lifetime honorable kills displayed, you must have at least 1337 honorable kills.

I lol'd

Mullit

Reaction score
I would post my character but it doesnt show up when i do a character search of my name. If anybody wans to find me i have a 33 tauren hunter on tarren mill server called Vachel.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score

Mullit

Reaction score
yeah thats my hunter but he is higher level than what it says and I have different gear now to what I had at lvl 31

F

FF3-Locke

What for :nuts: , just goto the Web site? :rolleyes:

because if we do it here we dont have to go there and this is fun. man, really think bout it:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :nuts: :banghead:

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Arcanuis

Yep, still a newbie of WoW...level 34, all talents into the Protection tree, all spells learned for level 34...not so good, but my first character :p. I cant find anywhere else to kill some monsters except sea monsters in Shadowprey Village, and I can also make some gold easy there :).

My base weapon is the Corpsemaker...I'm in need of a better one :(.

Anything.

Reaction score
Azurai.png

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Kel'Thuzad&n=Azurai
Heh this is my alt char ATM. Level 41 Protection Paladin.

I use a Hawkstrider, not the stupid Blood Horse

Edit I'll put the image on link if it stretches your screens.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.