The Battlefield

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Nope. It's just a couple of extra ifs and thens, and simple subtraction.

Actually, I've never seen a douchebag lag... But you should know I tested it, and you simply cannot break the new instance limit. It's too huge. Yay!

Alright, sounds good. I've still got the vehicles to finish. After that I'm going to work on the air drop things, and then an early beta can be released without the interiors being integrated and the fine details being left out.

I've still got a lot of models to do, so it'll look pretty poor at first. I'm going to just use some that I've got on my computer already for most of it, just to make it look okay.

Varine

Reaction score
Okay, I'm back from my little trip to Utah and Arizona, and the vehicles are pissing me off again. So I'm going to stop working on them and instead work a bit more on the terrain, see if I can get the cliff/tilesets done pretty soon and make the city look better.

I do have a bunch of tests coming up, so I may not be working on it a whole lot over the next month or so, but as I'm not taking much in the way of classes this coming semester it shouldn't be too big of a deal after May 15th or so.

Is your system working like it should?

Varine

Reaction score
Would it be within possibility for you to send me the system so that I can see what can be used for what?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.