The Complete Hell vs Heaven Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matthew

Hey I'm just getting into the game HvH. I love the concept of it and how it is so different than any other maps. (Other then AA which is just a crappy version of HvH). I just wanted to thank you for posting this, it is a great help and really helps you get better, with or without cheats! Thanks again.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Matthew said:
Hey I'm just getting into the game HvH. I love the concept of it and how it is so different than any other maps. (Other then AA which is just a crappy version of HvH). I just wanted to thank you for posting this, it is a great help and really helps you get better, with or without cheats! Thanks again.

thx it took a lot of playing that game to devop the guide and the combination list ill add the crown of nerzhul and it should be complete.

Outbreak191

Reaction score
I remember playing this once after hearing good things but it turned out to be a cheap edit of Angel Arena....

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
didnt HvH come out before AA i remeber HvH was popular until AA came out and then everyone liked AA...i personaly hate AA its like a messsed up version of HvH

Outbreak191

Reaction score
1)ark_Knight said:
didnt HvH come out before AA i remeber HvH was popular until AA came out and then everyone liked AA...i personaly hate AA its like a messsed up version of HvH

Are you kidding? AA came out in the dawn of RoC, someone just edited it to make HvH.

U

Unregistered

lol the crown is real

i cant belive you havent heard of it i know every item and it is real

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
i just have never seen anyone with it, make it, or ive never heard of it...lol but i added it in the combonations a while ago and I tested it to see if it was real and it was..so ive seen it now and now i have 100% of all the combinations in HvH

O

OmgWtfBacon

Unregistered said:
i cant belive you havent heard of it i know every item and it is real
I hate it when random people do this ^^^^. anyways nice job on ur guide. :)

U

Unregistered

is there any hero who can win against the chosen one

is there any hero who can win against the chosen one???

S

Sragon

Well Nature might be able to beat Chosen.I tried and Nature can Beat Chosen.All u do is Entangle web him(it will break his Spell Immunity)Then turn on Mana Shield Then attack him.You beat him. :D

U

Unregistered

Matthew said:

Wut a noob u loser HvH is made off of aa lol

funkmaster37

Reaction score
ImNewHere said:
Dude, u wrote this guide but u left out how to mkae items!!!!!!!!!And i really need to know!!!!!!!!
Plzzzzzzzzz make an ITEM LIST Plzzzzzzzzz!
u mix them at alters depending on wat u want u go to different alters with different items check combo list to see wat items to mix

funkmaster37

Reaction score
nice job but!

i liked ur combo list but can try and list wat the items do cause i dont know wat ones to get

U

Unregistered

hero pick

hey i was wondering what the best hero's are to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.