Worst thing you can do....

U

Unregistered

Is tell people that you are making a new game and get them interested. I mentioned that I was in the middle of making a new game to some random people and now they won't stop bothering me about when it will be ready. They ask when will it be ready, but it is not something you can really put a date on, especially if you are in the middle of things. It has gotten to the point where I just don't log in under that name so I don't have hear them ask me any questions.

C

Coop

haha.. who would care that much.. they obviously dont have a life unless your some amazing map maker. I dont like playing many UMS anyways.. i just like making them ;)

U

Unregistered

I guess they like my maps then, especially since a lot of people don't make them anymore. UMS maps are much better than melee because there is always more to do than just mine and attack. Another thing is that people don't get so ticked off in UMS games when they lose, it has gotten to the point in almost every Melee game I play some bses.

C

Coop

You most likely play Fastest Possible Map Ever or Zero Clutter or any other money map because most BSers and Hackers play on newb maps ;o.
UMS maps are much better than melee because there is always more to do than just mine and attack.
Thats not true at all =/.

U

Unregistered

I played them all BGH, ZC, etc., etc., etc, people Bs in every game including in UMS games, but mostly in Melee.

Lol, riiiggggghhhhhtt. I guess that's why it is so easy to get a melee game going no matter what the hour is, because sooooooo many people love them.

C

Coop

BGH is a money map, i consider it newb. I like 1v1's more than anything, so i don't get BSed much and i don't play public games either.

Hrm, thats an opinion and also you don't see many proffesional UMS tournament leagues do you =/. SC was made for melee..
I have no trouble finding someone to melee with. After almost 6 years of playing SC, you learn of a couple famous gaming channels. Clan x17, Clan Pros, Town Square, Motel, Starcraft Newbies, etc...

U

Unregistered

Lol it's a game and anyone playing in leagues has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much time on their hands. That's just my opinion though, and goes double for those people in clans. I only play when it is too late to do anything else and most of the time instead of playing I just make a map. 1v1 so boring, if I wanted to play one on one I would just play the comp in a regular game, it's better than most people are anyways.

C

Coop

Leagues and fair play make the game soooooooooooo much more fun. I don't like clans to much anymore, i used to lead one then i quit it and started a gaming/chat channel. It makes SC more fun instead of joining hacker filled public games.

U

Unregistered

Funny thing is you will probably get better games with the hackers than without them.

U

Unregistered

Hacks can turn a crappy noob into a pro, so I don't mind as long as I get a gg.

U

Unregistered

I am good enough as is, and don't care enough about the game that I care if I win or not.

U

Unregistered

If you need to hack go for it, I just don't need or want any of them.

C

Coop

No, i hate hackers. I don't need to hack, i am the best on USEAST

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.