Your WoW Char

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I found out that the Nether Dragon Mounts, although not in the game yet, will be a raid boss drop, reward from an epic quest, and arena prize.

Also, I updated my WoW character post. I got a good axe (Corpsemaker) and got a fiery weapon enchant :) its the first big enchant ive ever gotten so im happy.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually the nether drake quest one will be 280% movespeed not 310% as the 2 others.

F

FurryMoogle

Actually the nether drake quest one will be 280% movespeed not 310% as the 2 others.
Why would anyone do a raid/quest for a mount with 30% less speed? For looks? For glory? For the 'ha ha' at the people who don't have it? Personally the consumable consumption per raid is pricey enough for me to avoid unneccesary hunting.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They precised the fact that the 280% one won't require raid.

310% nether drakes are actually the fastest mount in the game, but the hardest to get.

EDIT: Actually the raid 310% epic flying mount might not be Nether Drake, they did add.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Are the nether drakes out in the game yet?

Haven't seen anyone with one yet.

Also how hard will they be to get, would it be better to do the quest and get one instead of buying a gryphon for 200g?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They're not in yet.

They will definately be hard to get. Buying a gryphon 200g is way more expensive than doing the quest.

It is implemented to look cool, not to be useful :D

B

bulldogg13

awwww i must suck i have like 12 days into my lvl 51 pally :( i guess i goof off to much, and then now i am trying and it seems to take forever :( lol i will post here tomorrow the pic and my guy :p.

but yaeh i guess im slow :banghead:

on my lvl 29 warlock i got him that lvl in 1 day 14 hours so that isnt bad that also includes some pvping (quested with allakhazam on my side) :). so i can be happy of that, but 12 days into 51 pally :p

and Daxtreme i cannot get over your pet at lvl 70 he just owns ;) (low on health but still owns lol)

but i didn't know you could get a lvl 70 elite :confused:

B

bulldogg13

no no no lol i ment only 100 health that is all. don't you think it would have just a little more :p

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's in percentage. He has 100% of his hp at the moment, which is about 40000.

B

bulldogg13

oh....:eek: now that is what you call wicked :D that is just crazy. i mean...i can't say anything lol i am speechless, lol your lucky. i really really need to get my warlock to lvl 70 :D.

~Bulldogg13

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This kind of gameplay is really dangerous, beware :D

Enslaving a mob costs a soul shard, takes long to cast, lasts a maximum of 5 minutes, lasts a ridiculously short moment without Curse of Shadow on the mob, which will then proceed to tear you apart while your casting, and those mobs are really angry when the enslave breaks. It is totally unpredictable.

Other than that, it rocks ^^

**lolol**

Enslave one of those and type that in.

/1 Anyone getting ganked right now? If you're close to <X point>, whisper me.

X point should be near where you are.

Usually, on a PvP server, someone will whisper you. You then mount up and proceed to where he is. You tell him to keep the Horde's/Alliance's attention while you come in, throw the mob at the dude and watch him die under its wrath. He will also attempt to flee at some point.

Priceless.

garet10

Reaction score
fly mount

200 gold is nothing, I pay that ratter then wait 2-10 hours for a raid to form and What % drop to get it? AND only 1 >>??? neither drake, Sounds lame if it is going to be slower then a fly mount.
It should be 300% speed ONLY flyable in Shadowlands!

Anything.

Reaction score
200 gold is nothing, I pay that ratter then wait 2-10 hours for a raid to form and What % drop to get it? AND only 1 >>??? neither drake, Sounds lame if it is going to be slower then a fly mount.
It should be 300% speed ONLY flyable in Shadowlands!

A regular epic flying mount is 5200g, NOT 200g.

It's +310% speed.

And that's faster than an epic flying mount, which is 280%. The quest one is 280%.

Shadowlands does not exist. If you are talking about Shadowmoon Valley, then it would make the mount sucky as hell because then you wouldn't be able to run Mechanar / Botanica / Arcatraz. And you can't go to Skettis or the shelf above Hellfire...

In either case, none of them are any slower than a regular flying mount, much less an epic one. L2Read.

No big red text.

C

Cjix

Name: Cjix
Server: Lightning's Blade
Level: 61
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retri.
Pic: **Sorry not included ATM - I'm on different computer**

P

Persen

This kind of gameplay is really dangerous, beware :D

Enslaving a mob costs a soul shard, takes long to cast, lasts a maximum of 5 minutes, lasts a ridiculously short moment without Curse of Shadow on the mob, which will then proceed to tear you apart while your casting, and those mobs are really angry when the enslave breaks. It is totally unpredictable.

Other than that, it rocks ^^

**lolol**

Enslave one of those and type that in.

/1 Anyone getting ganked right now? If you're close to <X point>, whisper me.

X point should be near where you are.

Usually, on a PvP server, someone will whisper you. You then mount up and proceed to where he is. You tell him to keep the Horde's/Alliance's attention while you come in, throw the mob at the dude and watch him die under its wrath. He will also attempt to flee at some point.

Priceless.
Almost worth leveling my lock to 70 just for that^^

Anyway... It's nothing compared to [Gnomish Universal Remote] + Fel Reaver (they remind me of Metroid Prime... Great game! :D) + Allies trying to take hellfire forts. If it worked. Unfortunately it won't. :p

Another thing that came to my mind... What if you'd take a bunch of guys, and a bunch of opposite-faction aff warlocks, and a priest. Have the warlocks put Unstable, priest go mass dispel... Splat:p

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever heard about Eye for an Eye? Paladin skill which redirects half of the damage done to you to its source.

Well, I've once seen a warlock put Unstable affliction on that one mage. Then, the pally is like OMGWTFBBQ Ineedtodispelmypartner! He casts dispel....

Lol, 4k crit on him + 5 sec silence, and Eye for an Eye crits his mage friend for 2k, both are dead now :p

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
310% = epic nether drakes = seasonal arena reward to the top group....
= almost impossible to get.. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.