Your WoW Char

P

Persen

Ever heard about Eye for an Eye? Paladin skill which redirects half of the damage done to you to its source.

Well, I've once seen a warlock put Unstable affliction on that one mage. Then, the pally is like OMGWTFBBQ Ineedtodispelmypartner! He casts dispel....

Lol, 4k crit on him + 5 sec silence, and Eye for an Eye crits his mage friend for 2k, both are dead now :p
ROFL^^
It's a good thing it's limited to crits and 50% of pala's max HP though... But still a shattermage killer :D

BTW, Thanatos you didn't specify your class^^ We'd know anyway, since you linked to armory (good thing blizz!) but...

garet10

Reaction score
just the mount not the riding skills

>>>A regular epic flying mount is 5200g, NOT 200g.

reg fly is 200 gold and epic is 600 gold I was not talking about flight training skill added to that. 60% and 100% not the quest ones

>>>s +310% speed.

>>> that's faster than an epic flying mount, which is 280%. The quest one is 280%.

Marcel

Reaction score
Name: littleki
Class: Mage
Spec: Frost
Realm: Thundehorn [normal]
Sorry no pick now =(
Quild: The Great Musketeers
Pick: <--- Not yet

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
Heres my main, I tried to make her look a bit like me... Don't know how well I did with that, but oh well here she is.

Name: Aeline
Server: Thrall
Level: 70
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy
Pic:
Aeline.jpg

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Nice t6 above me (or t5... I can't remember these days)

Name: Forgrin (kinda wierd I know)
Server: Mal'ganis (home of aurora and ret)
Guild: Circus Midget Deathsquad (better than Come Honor Face, imo)
Class: Warrior (MVP of every aspect of this game)
Spec: Arms currently, but normally Prot (raiding can get boring)

Pic Coming Soon

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Name: Akhenaton
Server: The Maelstrom
Class: Warlock
Spec: SL/SL (yep I am boring)
Pic:
wowscrnshot070508132759ir5.jpg

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Nice t6 above me (or t5... I can't remember these days)

Name: Forgrin (kinda wierd I know)
Server: Mal'ganis (home of aurora and ret)
Guild: Circus Midget Deathsquad (better than Come Honor Face, imo)
Class: Warrior (MVP of every aspect of this game)
Spec: Arms currently, but normally Prot (raiding can get boring)

Pic Coming Soon

That, my friend, is Tier 6, known as the Lightbringer Armor (Raiment Set designed for Holy Paladins).

Oh, and I now have 3 70's. All of the have switched servers and went under a name change... The former names of each of them are in the '()'s. And I finally have screenshots/pictures of my characters.

Name: Anarchý (Arcanuis)
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Server: Icecrown
Professions: Blacksmithing & Mining
Guild: <Vicious>
Specialization: Protection (0/49/12) [Retardin No More]
Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Icecrown&n=Anarchý
Picture(s):

AnarchyProt.jpg
AnarchyS2.jpg

Without Merciless Helm:
AnarchyNoHelm.jpg

Name: Tèmpést (Ascalon)
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Professions: Enchanting & Engineering
Guild: <Devils Curse>
Specialization: Enhancement (3/45/13)
Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Icecrown&n=Tèmpést
Picture:

TempestPvP.jpg

Name: Maleficä (Tierra)
Class: Warlock
Race: Blood Elf
[Level: 70
Professions: Enchanting & Tailoring
Guild: Guildless
Specialization: Affliction (41/3/17)
Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Icecrown&n=Maleficä
Picture(s):

MaleficaRaid.jpg
MaleficaPvP.jpg

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
bump... im a little behind on my gear since I just started playing again a couple weeks ago.

Sunderpants: (you can easily guess his class)

will beat 99.9% of everyone in any fight, currently in the 1700 bracket in arena so I got some catching up on that too.

sunderpantsvi9.jpg

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
will beat 99.9% of everyone in any fight, currently in the 1700 bracket in arena so I got some catching up on that too.

Just no... no you don't. Any decent Rogue or Frostmage would destroy you and you're also only in the 1700's which is nothing.

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
lawl, a rogue can not kill a warrior... i hope that was a joke, any decent Warrior can kill a rogue before his health is even at half. Warriors are the bane for rogues, the more you stun and crit me the more you heal me. Frost mages may be true considering I have a frost mage I used to play as well and he pwned most Warriors. As for 1700, didnt I just say I started playing again recently after 4 months, im still settling in and finishing all my macros? Meaning I just started doing arena and finding partners, 1700 is a joke.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
A warriors worst nightmare is a warlock of the same gear level hehe. Mages too. I have a 70 lock on skullcrusher but I'm too lazy atm to post more info.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
lawl, a rogue can not kill a warrior... i hope that was a joke, any decent Warrior can kill a rogue before his health is even at half. Warriors are the bane for rogues, the more you stun and crit me the more you heal me. Frost mages may be true considering I have a frost mage I used to play as well and he pwned most Warriors. As for 1700, didnt I just say I started playing again recently after 4 months, im still settling in and finishing all my macros? Meaning I just started doing arena and finding partners, 1700 is a joke.

You're right, dunno what I was thinking about saying Rogues (but very good Rogues can beat equally geared Warriors which is what I was thinking of at the time).

And i'm not saying you're bad but saying you win 999/1000 duels is complete and utter bullshit.

Battlemapsta said:
A warriors worst nightmare is a warlock of the same gear level hehe. Mages too. I have a 70 lock on skullcrusher but I'm too lazy atm to post more info.

I think you mean the other way around. A Warlocks worst nightmares are Warriors and Rogues. Warriors absolutely destroy Warlocks.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
That is only plausable if the warrior has better gear. I remember the 3 v 3 arena tourny blizz had a while back which I was in. Everyone all had season 2 gear and were all balanced by gear but me as an orc lock defeated 100% of all warriors in duels and I literally dueled hundreds. Arenas were easy too. I 2v2ed with my bro for practice and a warrior could never take me down. (My bro was a warrior himself)

And with balanced gear, the only true class as u said is a rogue. If the rogue is speced to kill spellcasters, than a warlock will find himself silenced and interupted to death unless he uses cooldowns and dots accordingly.

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
lol its a figure of speach, not like I would bet my life on it... it was merely saying I can beat about anyone I encounter one on one or in a fight in a BG(which is saying nothing). You dont normally encounter a 1 on 1 fight unless its in a BG, and in a BG 99.9% of the time I WILL win. So I guess I should have rephrased that as, I beat 99.9% of everyone in a general pvp encoutner which is mostly BG's because we all know no one does World PVP anymore. Arena is null in this situation considering its team play. Well equipped Frost mages are usually the only thing that might kill me one on one, and im not saying a duel ^_^ duels are bullshit, its all about who gets the first charge or cc at the start. But ofcourse, encountering an equally geared opponent requires more intense fighting but I usually will still win unless they are very skilled then the fight was good. S3-S4 sl/sl locks I will agree are a pain in the ass for Warriors, but if you pummel the right times, and trinket the deathcoil immediately before he gets a cast off, they are not near as bad. The fight will still be close, but a definate win. rather me scratch 99.9% with "I STEAM-ROLL FACE".

too bad though, I just preordered warhammer online today, and am downloading the game for open beta next week. Probably wont play WoW and Warhammer Online both.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Guys, guys, stop all the bickering.

We all fully know that i pwn warriors, rogues, and warlocks alike.

I'll get a pic up when i can ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.