Your WoW Char

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
That is only plausable if the warrior has better gear. I remember the 3 v 3 arena tourny blizz had a while back which I was in. Everyone all had season 2 gear and were all balanced by gear but me as an orc lock defeated 100% of all warriors in duels and I literally dueled hundreds. Arenas were easy too. I 2v2ed with my bro for practice and a warrior could never take me down. (My bro was a warrior himself)

And with balanced gear, the only true class as u said is a rogue. If the rogue is speced to kill spellcasters, than a warlock will find himself silenced and interupted to death unless he uses cooldowns and dots accordingly.

Beserker Rage <--- you're pretty much done right there.
Pummel
Charge + Intercept Charge
Mace Stun

GG Warlock. All the warriors you were fighting must of been pretty damn horrid.

And don't get me started on rogues.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
While your strategy is good, an orc warlock can easily destroy a warrior with his neato stun resistance and if he had more stun resistance from gems or gear, a warrior stun chance would be rendered almost useless.

If we had equal characters on skullcrusher, then we'd see who'd win :p
I am starting to hate the fact that I chose blood elf for my lock. I now wish he was an orc :(

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
While your strategy is good, an orc warlock can easily destroy a warrior with his neato stun resistance and if he had more stun resistance from gems or gear, a warrior stun chance would be rendered almost useless.

This is some kind of joke, correct? If I am not right, the stun res of an orc with the stun res meta gem would be 20 %. Think about it, it is not that much really, there is a much higher chance that you actually succeed stunning the warlock. And even if you would fail, you can hamstring spam him, and we will be completely unable to escape from you.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Thats why u don't run away as a lock and dot and drain life. Make the warrior lose hp while u simply gain it quickly. And if he used a hs or potion, it would've been a lot harder for the warrior to kill him.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
For my Warlock who is a gnome, I spec'd destruction to deal with heroes with lots of hp like warriors and feral druids. Basically all you need to do is keep them away from you. I tend to initiate with a shadowfury, then dot them up, use death coil, and fear whenever the duration runs out. If they get a stun on me I get my succubus to seduce them, if they get a slow on me I use escape artist. But usually since the shadow bolts do around 3k when they crit, I can take out a warrior in 4 or 5 of them.

Cornface

Reaction score
Thats why u don't run away as a lock and dot and drain life. Make the warrior lose hp while u simply gain it quickly. And if he used a hs or potion, it would've been a lot harder for the warrior to kill him.

So what you are saying is that the warlock drains more hp than the warriors damage? And they drain about 500 per 3 sec with siphon life and drain life.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
It all depends on if u're good as a lock. I, using a succy can take extremely small damage from a warrior because I keep healing myself along with dealing good damage to the warrior. And if my succy dies, I can summon her back in like 1 second so it doesn't matter. By then, either the warrior would be dead or have lost the duel.

I literally (And no, I'm not trying to intimidate or show off) never lost to a warrior 1 on 1 with equal gear. The only ones who were able to kill me are rogues but rarely. As for other locks though, it's easy but because most locks hate facing other locks, I have only won 100% of about 6 matches so I'm not impressed or going to state that I can kill any lock.

Cornface

Reaction score
It all depends on if u're good as a lock. I, using a succy can take extremely small damage from a warrior because I keep healing myself along with dealing good damage to the warrior. And if my succy dies, I can summon her back in like 1 second so it doesn't matter. By then, either the warrior would be dead or have lost the duel.

Are you talking duel here, in that case it is another piece of a cake since the warrior doesn't usually blow his cooldowns here, and you can make your choice of pet with no problem. But it the arena, that is a different story.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Less than half are duels because it's rare to be a lock in a 2 v 2 arena and have a chance to go 1 on 1 with a warrior. But either way, I simply use succy and don't run away to drain his life and basically win.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.