US News 1/3rd of Women in US Military Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
The soldiers know they're going to die, what else would a man want to do.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
The majority of US soldiers in modern war don't die. Your argument is suddenly invalid.

SayNoToWar

Reaction score

Wow really alot of inhumanity in a single topic...

Oh yeah, that's real logical booting women out the army because some male soldiers can't keep their cock away. Maybe boot them out instead?

The wont kick out the female soldiers, cause the NEED soldiers for their wars. Commercials to get soldiers already cost billions. And they also dont want to pay the rape-victims anything. But they want you at the homefront to be in permanent fear of the rapist coming from a distant place to rape your family while they know that most of the rapes happen in the family or between people who have direct contact in their life.

Uhh, no. A small percentage of people who go into combat have the post-combat disorder. Movies tell otherwise, but they're movies.

Says who? You? Do you really beliefe the numbers of the US-Army?? Most post-traumatic-stress-disorders are not even recognized. The common military answer is: They are just cowards/weak/whiners/...

If 1/3 of the female soldiers in the us-army are raped then its an army with a very high amount of rapists, no matter which reasons. Recognize that leads to the logical consequence to accept that also masses of female non-soldiers are raped (as occupier armys do ALWAYS). But ask yourself: Who of the militarists cares about them? Do they really think that all humans have the same value no matter if they fight for any f**king country or are civilians or "enemy combatants".

The majority of soldiers in modern war don't die. Your argument is suddenly invalid.

ROFL this only counts for the US-Army. Not for the people from iraq for example. Even the prolly highly faked numbers say:
wikipedia said:
In the invasion phase of the war (March 19-April 30), 9,200 Iraqi combatants were killed along with 7,299 civilians, primarily by US air and ground forces.[118] Coalition forces reported the death in combat of 139 U.S. military personnel
This is only the active-war phases. Estimated numbers go even over 250 000 direct and indirect victims of the invasion in Iraq.
So sry Azlier, but your statement was counting-out the victims of these wars for haliburton, oil, profit and corruption.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I personally think most of them are lying.

Oh yeah, that's real logical booting women out the army because some male soldiers can't keep their cock away. Maybe boot them out instead?

Technically yeah, men would be more useful in that field of work and if women are being harassed logically you take the problem away. I mean if I had an army and had a choice between a man and a woman to fight in it I would probably have preference to the guy for a lot of reasons that, although they might fall under sexism claims, would make definitive decisions in most peoples minds if it was thought through logically.

ROFL this only counts for the US-Army. Not for the people from iraq for example. Even the prolly highly faked numbers say:

Yeah it's a war, people get killed that probably shouldn't be, but it happens. Although simply based off your username I seriously doubt I'd have a remotely valid debate with you because no matter what facts I throw at you, all of them would be counted out as 'fake' I think so I won't even try beyond this. And learn to spell Iraq.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score

No, I never ever said it was logical, it is just cheaper:nuts:

@All who keeps saying that people should not rape and it is not right and so on:
To be honest, you are being really narrow minded.
Of course it is not right, of course it is not good, BUT you are forgetting the fact that not all people are sane and no person is 100% sane. This is one thing that you always have to remember in these situations.
When I heard about the army recruiting women I said that it could not turn out well no matter how much they try it.
If a person that is a bit mentally ill goes out to war and see people get shot or is pushed through a really hard combat training program of course that person will come out even more mentally ill in the other end, no question about it.

And of course rape is a crime and of course it is wrong, but those facts does not prevent it from happening under those conditions no matter what.
There is three solutions on how to get that down:
A: Just simple keep the army a male only thing.
B: Offer the soldier prostitutes.
C: Make the psychological entry tests better at finding mentally ill people.

If I was a ruler of a country with these problems I would choose option A, and why?

Because:
A. It is cheaper.
B. There are less people that will be mad from it.
C. It is the one that makes least cuts in the number of soldiers.

I might have forgotten something here, but I am sorry to say that it is the truth. Handle it the way you want but just don't make a mockery of yourselves thinking that it should not happen because that is not a solution, it is actually counter productive.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
This is fricken sad, there is no "I told you so," or "See what happens?" this is just fricken sad. I remember reading about two rapes that happened in Iraq on "Infidel Women" and I was pissed at our soldiers. Nothing gives a man a right to attack a women (In such fashion with no cause), whether it be something he saw in combat, lack of sexual stimulation or whatever. Now Im not for gays but heck even they can keep it in their pants while in the military.

BUT you are forgetting the fact that not all people are sane--

Im quickly starting to believe your one of these people.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
This is fricken sad, there is no "I told you so," or "See what happens?" this is just fricken sad. I remember reading about two rapes that happened in Iraq on "Infidel Women" and I was pissed at our soldiers. Nothing gives a man a right to attack a women (In such fashion with no cause), whether it be something he saw in combat, lack of sexual stimulation or whatever. Now Im not for gays but heck even they can keep it in their pants while in the military.

That is exactly what my post says if you would have read it.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
That Person said:
@All who keeps saying that people should not rape and it is not right and so on:
That Person said:
And of course rape is a crime and of course it is wrong
No comment.

SayNoToWar

Reaction score
lol Varine you are so rofl

I personally think most of them are lying.

lol and a woman with a short dress wanted to be raped? Why should they all lie?

Yeah it's a war, people get killed that probably shouldn't be, but it happens. Although simply based off your username I seriously doubt I'd have a remotely valid debate with you because no matter what facts I throw at you, all of them would be counted out as 'fake' I think so I won't even try beyond this. And learn to spell Iraq.

LOL OMG I spelled Iraq like in my mother language - This really removes me from ANY discussion. Very political argument you have there.

And becasue I am against war you can not discuss with me?
Also a very good argument.

Maybe its because you dont have any arguments and dont want to use your brain?

Btw the numbers of deaths during the combat actions were not only taken from wikipedia, they are from here and are very close to the numbers published by the US-Army. In fact they are the lowest numbers I could find after a short research. If you look at other webpages you come to alot higher numbers.

For example a studie made by the Johns Hopkins University published in the medical journal THE LANCET on the 10.29.2004 under the title "Mortality before and after the 2003 invasion of Iraq" came to about 100 000 victims in the war and the 18 month after it (look here). Also iraqbodycount came to about 100 000 casualties in the war, by simple counting all reported death from the media.

If you want I can continue to post sources. Maybe you should find one saying that nearly noone died in the war - I would like to see it. But without you bringing a single fact this discussion is obsolete and your posting+reputation too.

Btw giving bad reputation for political reasons is a really bad and childish behaviour. :nuts:

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
The casualty rate was very low for US forces. Yes, many Iraqis died. But this particular piece of news only deals with the US army.

SayNoToWar

Reaction score
The casualty rate was very low for US forces. Yes, many Iraqis died. But this particular piece of news only deals with the US army.

Well yes, but still if the soldiers rape other soliders it looks as if they also do it against rightless iraq ppl, where the fear of consequences is even less...

Varine

Reaction score
lol and a woman with a short dress wanted to be raped? Why should they all lie?

Because in reality they consented to it, it came out, they didn't want to get in trouble. I would probably do the same thing if I could. Or, for whatever reason they would possibly do such a thing, the news article was biased in their apparent findings.

Maybe its because you dont have any arguments and dont want to use your brain?

No because your arguments are irrelevant to the topic, based off heavily biased if not outright false information, and I don't really feel like arguing over the Internet right now. And I'm not going to really make any arguments against you because, now that you've given me a better thing to hide behind, you aren't from this country so I don't really care what your consensus is on our wars.

If you want I can continue to post sources. Maybe you should find one saying that nearly noone died in the war - I would like to see it. But without you bringing a single fact this discussion is obsolete and your posting+reputation too.

When did I ever say no one or nearly no one died in a war? As far as wars generally go though, I don't think it's too bad. As to WHY you want to talk about casualties I don't know, seeing as it is totally irrelevant to the topic. I think it's very childish that you would go so far off the original topic needlessly. See what I did there? I used your words and turned them back on you to be childish because it's a lot more fun. That's what the government leaders do. It's AWESOME.

Well yes, but still if the soldiers rape other soliders it looks as if they also do it against rightless iraq ppl, where the fear of consequences is even less...

It's actually a worse consequence because you would be tried in a military court and then probably handed back to the other country to be tried there.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
What the hell.
what you want us to say, its okay to rape.?
Over there you see a women go and rape your dick want have sex. You deserve it. It sounds nuts doesnt it?

IT doesn't matter if a guy didn't have sex years or one week because of war. and whatever, You dont fck rape a women.

Varine

Reaction score
What the hell.
what you want us to say, its okay to rape.?
Over there you see a women go and rape your dick want have sex. You deserve it. It sounds nuts doesnt it?

IT doesn't matter if a guy didn't have sex years or one week because of war. and whatever, You dont fck rape a women.

Chances are they didn't and the results were skewed to a more interesting article through biased interviews and people lying to avoid any form of trouble or to create controversy. It's not like it's never happened before.

Varine

Reaction score
Yes, and chances are that all but you are green aliens from mars and we're just manipulating your brain. Chances are, my friend, chances are...

Yes I'm sure that is on the same level of conspiracy. You should have your own show. Did you know that 50% of the people I interviewed recently said that they were going to do something great sometime in their lives? I mean needless to say I only asked five people, and of that two of them said they were and I just dropped the last guy to make it look better. But hey, FIFTY PERCENT of them are going to do something great, possibly revolutionary. But chances are they're green aliens and I wear a tin foil hat so that you can't manipulate me (because, being in disagreement, you green Mars people are doing one hell of a job at it. You need some kind of award for science or something for that thesis).

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.