(10) Plains of War ORPG

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay, I'm back (After my mom made me not play my main character in WoW), seeing that the thread has no activity in a month. I will try to see what changes have been made and what changes I will make myself.

EDIT:

I'm going to preview some changes I will make, especially for the items. I will make some item ranks, based upon the code of the color. For example:

Dragonspine

Searing Valentine

Ogre Maul

Short Sword

Just like in WoW, Purple stands for EPIC, Blue stands for RARE, Green stands for MAGICAL, White stands for COMMON, and finally, Gray stands for TRASH.

EDIT 2:

Aw crap, I forgot the file got corrupt and over half of the terrain was lost :banghead:! Well, I'll see what I can do with the problem.

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
I have been out of the loop for a while. Can someone post what HAS been done, and what are the the immediate things we want done?

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Since I'm the only one who has the ok version of the map, here:

The main things we need done are:
-Finish creep respawn & item systems.
-Finish monsters.
-Finish first area.
-Finish all heroes.

Attachments

• Plains_of_War_ORPG_11[1].0a.w3x
    298.4 KB · Views: 277

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Ah yes, I needed that :). Now, I can fill in the items that are needed for the map and changes some stuff left in there. But, I may not get much time on it now...

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay, updated it a bit, since I went on another of the "WoW Streaks" (As what Pheonixashes calls :p) since I can play my alternate character. IF I do get a chance, I will try to update it again, though there will be minor changes.

EDIT:

Forgot to attach the map.

Attachments

• Plains_of_War_ORPG_11[1][1].0a.w3x
    299.9 KB · Views: 286

obucke

Reaction score
at ure first post u said u somehow made a map 480x480 size im UMSWE so i found that editor but i cant make a map 480x480 ... when i try it makes a 480x128 so thats ... useless. Tell me how u did it plz :)
And i also saw something about u not being able to host a map that size on b.net is that true ?

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Gosh, this was so long ago, I think that Thanatos did it in World Editor Unlimited, by modifying the map in the WEU Menu.

But I seriously recommend you don't make a map that big, even if its a RPG; it fills up your computer space (like 600KB without anything), and it takes FOREVER to terrain.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.