2 player RPG

N

Neji88

mhh okay i thing the beginning is a little bit confusing no text no hint i was runnig around without nowing what to do..
you should replace the hero with the footman not just remove the hero and add a footman he should also have the same items when i transformed back my foodman died droped the item and my hero was added to the map again at another place...
when i colected 2 or 3 pieces of spider meet the first sequence was shown again i was lvl 2 again but the items i droped on the map before was still there...
also i would give the hero more than 2 abilitys or better add so later in the game when something like a mage or tomething taugths them to you oh and when i had to free the dark ranger i didnt knew what to do for a while you should just let the carakter get ner to the position of the ranger to free him
=) hope this will help you a litte bye ^^

N

noobfitta

I appreciate your suggestions and thoughts :)

Ps. I fixed some of the bugs

smiley1337

Reaction score
i hope u fixed that bug when it tells u to collect meat to boxes then u cant put the meat into box. and about the map i think that the quest where u diquise into guard is pretty cool and the meat collecting isnt bad also but the disquise thing shouldnt teleport u near the seller of the disquise when u use it :p now make free training areas and more quests and towns and shops for items then it would be pretty cool but does it have to be only 2p?:/

stavious

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't understand how you even start playing the game. My warlock is stuck inside the trees... maybe it's because I'm playing alone?
Also, there are some more units around that you can clearly see at the beginning, like Zombies and Elves. Is that suppose to happen or what? Part from that I can't say anything else cause I obviously havn't played yet, but after opening it on the editor it sure looks nice. Keep working on it :) .

N

noobfitta

About the meat quest: You collect 5 pieces of meat and it works like a recipe, 5 meats + 1 empty box = 1 full box

Thanks for feedback, everyone

I have a problem with the Forsaken Undead, I want them to be allied to the Warlock & Dreadlord but I dont know how to disenable vision for them

Stuck? Where did you get stuck?

Any tips to create a human harbour with Ashenvale tileset?
Here's a picture of it

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/384/harboured7.jpg

smiley1337

Reaction score
i think he didnt know how to get to the main road from the spawn place(u have to told to a dude in east who will tele u)
what tips u need about the harbour? add ships and docs and its done:D

N

noobfitta

I cant get it to look like a harbour :/, at the moment its just bricks and a shipyard

smiley1337

Reaction score
add some shipwrecks and ships:) and its looks little empty,add mby fences and a market in the middle (ppl trade fish and stuff there) and add some ppl then it would be better mby:) and i think u should make the map for more than 2 players and every1 should have to complete the quests on their own:) and definately add free training areas and shops and bosses

N

noobfitta

Okay I'll add those and see if it adds some life to the harbour.

Im not sure if I will make it more than 2 players map, maybe i will, maybe i wont

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
lol I didn't manage to figur out how I get out of the forrest xD

Add some advice and text! :D

stavious

Reaction score
Well when I played it alone I was the Warlock and I was stuck in the forest. How do you get out of that?
Also, the new harbour looks a lot better and generally really good. Nice work :thup: .

N

noobfitta

Added proper quest descriptions and tips :) Now everyone should be able to locate
the prophet
in the forest and get moving :)

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
May I suggest you to add some screenshots and information about the map, so I could move it to the Member's Project section?

I am afraid this will be buried soon enough by the massive amount of new help threads.

N

noobfitta

Here's the map, it's unfinished still though
View attachment RPG.w3x

Information:
The map is a 2 player RPG map. Player1 Red controls a Warlock and Player4 Purple controls a Dread Lord.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I mean, you should make the first post in this thread contain this information as it's the first place
where people will look if they want to know more about your map.

And, by the way, if you ever think up a name for the map, let me know and I am more
than happy to rename this thread properly.

Cheers!

N

Neji88

to the spider meet quest again, i would make the spiders attacking that would be funnyer and i would work with charges so you wouldn´t have to drop all you items to clear the quest :)
change an item with charges and set start charges to 0 them make a trigger like

unit picks an item

type of picked item = spider meet

add 1 charge to meet box

hope you´ll be able to implement this (if you want to)^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.