A nice base spell?

xLinksx

Reaction score
Heya! I need a nice base spell that increases attack damage and attack speed. (maybe even a cold attack?)

I'm trying most every spell. But frankly...there's just too many, and I thought that asking people who know the World Editor better than me would be a good idea.

So, anyone know a nice spell? :D

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Is it supposed to be a buff you can give someone? or just something the hero uses to get stronger?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Not without a trigger. With a trigger sure, cast roar and give the hero the item ability increase attack speed from gloves of haste, should do quite fine, also you can give him the cold orb effect ability if you want the cold attack, when the buff of roar dissapears, remove these abilities.

xLinksx

Reaction score
owch...my head.lol.

Its supposed to only affect the caster. :D

Isn't roar like an AOE?

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Make it the spell "Beserk" from the unit spells. Make it a hero one. Then trigger it so a dummy unit casts a buff on the caster.

msakni

Reaction score
Make a berserk-based skill and set Duration to X, Move Speed to 0 and Attack SPeed to X then have a triggers that check when a unit cast the skill, then add to the unit the "Item damage bonus" and the "Cold Attack"

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
1). Berserk is definitly NOT autocast

2). Cripple is the right way to go for damage and speed and without any trigger. (with negative values of course)

3). checking whether the buff is off thence removing some +attack speed ability aint a good way. better let a dummy unit cast some +damage/speed ability on the target with the same duration as the hero skill.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
1). Berserk is definitly NOT autocast

2). Cripple is the right way to go for damage and speed and without any trigger. (with negative values of course)

3). checking whether the buff is off thence removing some +attack speed ability aint a good way. better let a dummy unit cast some +damage/speed ability on the target with the same duration as the hero skill.

However, the buffs won't stack, so it might override other buffs in the game. For example, Bloodlust and Bloodlust don't stack. If you want a buff to show, I prefer adding auras as they stack.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.