A Pimp My Peon Trigger?

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
What are those triggers for like upgrades, when a player upgrades in the Pimp section is there something like Add Effect _ To All Units of Type Peon Owned By Player? If not could anyone help? Thanks :D

Deathtrex

Reaction score
I only played pimp my peon once with my friends, but aren't these upgrades just Aura? Speed/armor and so on?

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I think it's an upgrade which allows an ability, and removes another one, not the big trigger work there ;)

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
It's more like:

Pick every unit owned by Player 1 (Red) and do actions
Loop-Actions
Special effect - Create a special effect attached to the <Your Position Here, for example, origin, head...etc> of (Picked Unit) using <Your Attachment Here>

Yeah, thats pretty much it.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
could be that too - that would be a bit easier too - just put models into variables with array equal to upgrade level - and then when you upgrade (w/e) head upgrade to level 3, you just put special effect at head for all peons - both methods might work as intended.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I'd go with the "auras" thing, simply because isn't different gear supposed to "pimp" your peon with additional benefits? By adding special effects to stuff like the "Claws of Attack" ability, you get two birds with one stone.

ultimate11

Reaction score
It's more like:

Pick every unit owned by Player 1 (Red) and do actions
Loop-Actions
Special effect - Create a special effect attached to the <Your Position Here, for example, origin, head...etc> of (Picked Unit) using <Your Attachment Here>

Yeah, thats pretty much it.

This is a major leak

Trigger:
  • Actions
    • Set Temp_group = (Units owned by Player 1 (Red))
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Temp_group and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Other\TalkToMe\TalkToMe.mdl
    • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Temp_group)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.