A Problem

superman875

Reaction score
Everyone know: all hero can only recurt 1 time, but when i add a custom hero to "Trained Unit" in an altar, this hero can recurt many times. This clause is inposible in a melee game. So what can i do for that hero ???

Alex

Reaction score
1st, your not suposed 2 make theead titles so general and 2nd what hero did u customize it out of?

hopy

Reaction score
Everyone know: all hero can only recurt 1 time, but when i add a custom hero to "Trained Unit" in an altar, this hero can recurt many times. This clause is inposible in a melee game. So what can i do for that hero ???

'Recurt is a commune in the Hautes-Pyrénées department in south-western France.' :(
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your English, I'm very sorry about this and please let me know if I understand you wrong.

At the hero's Object Editor page theres a part called 'Techtree - Recuirements - Tier 1/2/3' I believe that's what you'll need to change in order for the hero to recuire a Castle or Keep if that hero is thier second or third hero.

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
In order to allow only 1 of each hero to be trained, you have to set the techtree dependency equivalents for the entire map. To do this, go to Advanced/Gameplay Constants, scroll down to "Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero", and double-click it (if you can't double-click, check the "Use Custom Gameplay Constants" box at the top left of the window). In the window that opens up, you should see an "Add Unit" button which will allow you to select your custom hero.

P.S. I believe the option to edit Gameplay Constants might only be in the TFT editor, not sure how you'd do it in ROC.

superman875

Reaction score
'Recurt is a commune in the Hautes-Pyrénées department in south-western France.' :(
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your English, I'm very sorry about this and please let me know if I understand you wrong.

At the hero's Object Editor page theres a part called 'Techtree - Recuirements - Tier 1/2/3' I believe that's what you'll need to change in order for the hero to recuire a Castle or Keep if that hero is thier second or third hero.

Oh sorry, i'm not an english or american, i use google to translate it !

superman875

Reaction score
In order to allow only 1 of each hero to be trained, you have to set the techtree dependency equivalents for the entire map. To do this, go to Advanced/Gameplay Constants, scroll down to "Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero", and double-click it (if you can't double-click, check the "Use Custom Gameplay Constants" box at the top left of the window). In the window that opens up, you should see an "Add Unit" button which will allow you to select your custom hero.

P.S. I believe the option to edit Gameplay Constants might only be in the TFT editor, not sure how you'd do it in ROC.

Thanks Tharius !

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.