A team completely loses unit control

Setup56

Reaction score
I have a map where there are 8 players on one team and 4 players on other. The map has only about 20-30 units total when it first loads. For some reason, half of the time, team 2 just randomly loses control over their units. I can give orders to units and they respond, but they don't move.
Neither can I use the ping, or research or anything (except typing). The other 8 player team never experiences such a glitch and that glitch also wasn't present before. It just randomly came. Why?

After about 1-5 minutes, the control randomly comes back and the units will process all orders that were gives as if they were queued. I would think of this as lag, but team 1 NEVER experiences that glitch.
I'm using NewGen because the map has a lot of trees, and can't test it on standard WE because of that.

futeki

Reaction score
My first guess would be either you're having an AI problem, perhaps you've got some custom AI going on. My second guess would be you could have a loop somewhere in your triggers for the team experiencing the issues.

Perhaps you can give a little more insight into what sort of triggers you have running. This issue could be anything.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.