A trigger for save/load

tonton302

Reaction score
I know there are some out there but they either dont fit my specifications or they are broken. If anyone could help me make a save/load trigger this is what i need it to save: hero, hero lvl, items, stats, and maybe abilities if you want to. Im not tht much of an expert so if its hard to explain then could you please do it for me

Thanks,

Tonton302

P.S. I'll give full credit to the maker of the save/load trigger.

tonton302

Reaction score
lol ya i saw tht 1 but i was not too impressed... it doesnt work for items (for me at least) at all... and one of my pro-triggerer frends couldnt get it to work. It only saved one item but thn it wuld save all 6 and the code would be too long to fit in 1 text box...

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Heres what you do, Set the items in the set items part, and set the heroes, thats how you get the code to be shorter, to import it correctly, see his guide, You gotta copy and paste the code from the map script, its the best save/load system out there, trust me, go for it

laxperson808

Reaction score
it works pretty well for me except for 1 thing.. trying 2 mix save all with save abilityes.. for sum reason it converts the abilities to gold...
but if i remove the save/laod abilitys from the save/load all it works 100%

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.