Ability Level Bonus Issue

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
I have an upgrade that increases the level of an ability of another unit. This upgrade seemed to do nothing, but if I researched another upgrade (such as more hp/damage) afterwards, it worked perfectly. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
I think there's a bug as I've experienced something similiar using upgrades to level unit abilities on a shapeshifting hero with different sets of abilities.

I solved my issue by increasing the level of the ability with a trigger. The upgrade wouldn't work for current units with the ability, but newly placed units (such as shapeshifting again) would automatically get the upgrade.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i encountered this problem only with ability-levelup upgrades.
when i copied an upgrade like the sword upgrade of the human and changed the data bonus to be ability level up nothing happened, but by copying the original undead upgrade which increased the ability level i solved that problem.

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
i encountered this problem only with ability-levelup upgrades.
when i copied an upgrade like the sword upgrade of the human and changed the data bonus to be ability level up nothing happened, but by copying the original undead upgrade which increased the ability level i solved that problem.

I tried doing this, but the I had the same results as before. What data fields did you use?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.