Ability - Mana/Health per second

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Where can I get a base ability that increases mana and health per second for one unit? Thanks. [incentive -> +Rep]

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Cant you use the ability Well of Restoration (or something like that) has?

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
>>Cant you use the ability Well of Restoration (or something like that) has?

As far as I can see, each of the wells uses one aura that increases only health or mana, not both (in one ability; which I want)

>>mana/health drain with - values

Sorry, I didnt explain enought.... I want this ability to be passive and affects the unit that has it.

MorbazanRhot

Reaction score
I would go with the Healing Salve ability. Just change it to Dispel on attack - False; and Allow when full - Always (if you want that). Then you can play around with the values etc. for the rest, but it can do Health, Mana, or both.

-Just saw your above post after posting mine, here's an edit:

If you want it to be passive make it the Unholy Aura only remove the movement speed bonus and make the targets only Self. Then just make a trigger that every .50 seconds or whatever does:
Set Unitgroup = Units in playable map area that have your aura buff.
Pick all units in Unitgroup and do set mana to unit's mana + (whatever value you want to add, like 10x[level of buff for picked unit])
Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Unitgroup)

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Edit: Nvm

Well, I don't think you can do both in one ability

You can make a trigger that detects units with the health regenerating ability, and add them a mana regeneration ability with no icon or hidden in an hidden spellbook

CaptDeath

Reaction score
an aura that only effects self and a periodic that buffs the owner of the buff that heals you

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
What if I did this, I make a spell book called "Mana/Health Regeneration", then I put both mana regen and health regen in the spell book... Would these regens affect the unit still, and can I not have my spell book openable?

>>an aura that only effects self and a periodic that buffs the owner of the buff that heals you

Sounds good, Ill try that after I try above.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
or better yet if it not learnable base it off an item ability and all unit that have that ability get +x hp +x mana

MorbazanRhot

Reaction score
What if I did this, I make a spell book called "Mana/Health Regeneration", then I put both mana regen and health regen in the spell book... Would these regens affect the unit still, and can I not have my spell book openable?

You can actually do one better. Make said spells and put them in a spellbook, then use the trigger [Player - Disable <Your Spellbook> for <Your Player>] - if multiple players can control the unit, then you'll need to do a playergroup - and the hero will have the spells but will not be able to see the spellbook at all.

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
What if I want them to see the spell book, and if I make auras have a range of 0, will the unit that has the aura actually "have" the aura (if you know what I mean) =P

MorbazanRhot

Reaction score
Hmm... if you're asking if giving an aura a range of 0 will still allow the unit himself to have the effects of the aura, I'm not sure. I would just change the affected targets only to Self anyway, and then he will.

If you're asking whether he'll have the aura in the sense that there will be some special effects around him denoting the aura's existance, you can change that just by removing the special effects from the auras themselves as well as removing the special effects from the buffs (so that your hero doesn't get the glowy circle either).

Does that answer your question?

modahl

Reaction score
I didn't read through so much but if noone have said this so

Take the Life Regeneration and Mana Regeneration skills, the ones fountains use, Change Percent Bonus to false and set the number over to how much you want to gain per seconds, then you set the aura range to 0 or set targets affected to Self.

Tooblet

Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong... but you are looking for a spell that gives mana and health over time.. per second?

Rejuvination does exactly that :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.