Account Deactivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The point to the second account was...? You couldn't post as a guest?

You get your account back in 3 hours... Sheesh. Impatient! :p

Anyway, you guys spammed the SM forum up. Stupid topics. 1 word replies to threads.

Someone put an entire 5 word post in white text for some reason. Why? I've no idea. But it was annoying.

Basically put, you guys pissed us off because it was like... A group of you. 3-4 SMs were involved, but you two were the leads in it :p

Naine said:
May I make this clear:

I am his brother Ryan. Mat isn't good mapping really (I helped out with his map a little) and I myself have not been a Special Member.

And yes, I am male ;) I am 16, so you guys know.

Happy now?

Yeah, and I was dead once. So... Ya really think most of us believe that? :)

MeRcChRiS2

Reaction score
But its not fair... :( TH said spamming was ok in the SM...and someone dleted my game for no apparent reason?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Spamming to AN EXTENT is ok.

After awhile, it just gets ridiculously annoying and I wanna smack you with a bed post.

You guys exceeded that limit of "ok spamming".

MeRcChRiS2

Reaction score
OOOOO ok...But what does my game have to do with it? did you guys just get really mad and decided to erase my stuff? And yes i cant really do a whole lot as a guest so i made a new account.

N

Naine

I seriosly do... It's not my problem if you don't believe me, and not that it's yours. Forums are too hard to manage by themselves without having to reasearch to each member. If you want, I can take some kind of picture proving this to you...

But why waste more time and taking up more of this thread? If you wish to talk more (Though I doubt you do) then add me at:

[email protected]

My real gamertag is Conker64, or C-64, so you know. Address me as one of the two if you don't like Naine :p

Have a nice day all.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Ya know what...

You have a whole 3 hours until you get your regular account back. So quit complainning and wait it out. Sheesh.

Whiner.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Alexander said:
The point to the second account was...? You couldn't post as a guest?

You get your account back in 3 hours... Sheesh. Impatient! :p

Anyway, you guys spammed the SM forum up. Stupid topics. 1 word replies to threads.

Someone put an entire 5 word post in white text for some reason. Why? I've no idea. But it was annoying.

Basically put, you guys pissed us off because it was like... A group of you. 3-4 SMs were involved, but you two were the leads in it :p

Yeah, and I was dead once. So... Ya really think most of us believe that? :)

Dude that his brother I seen him from his MSN Webcam

Sorry to break that news to you Alex :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Eh, whatever.

I don't care :D I'm a mod :cool: :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.