Account Deactivation

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SadPanda

How bad do you have to be to have your account suspended?
So what happens when an admin decides to ban your account?
How many days does this usually last?

Just a few questions I have been wondering.

S

SadPanda

TH said spam is not against the rules in SM.

And it wasn't even really spam.

Well, not that much!

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Could the admin who did that PM me? Then I'll send you some flowers. ^_^

SadPanda said:
This is so stupid. :mad:

:(
Yeah, that's really sad. And your Posts-Per-Day quota will probably even drop below 20 during those 2 days. :(

S

SadPanda

Are you a boy or a girl?

:p

And I don't care about the posts or rep or whatever. I just think it was really unfair to ban me. Not only did TH say that it wasn't against the rules in SM, I wasn't really even spamming.

And come on, I was a little excited. This day only comes once a century. Hmm.

Guess that isn't a great reason because you could just say
"Every exact date only happens once ever, so screw your little 06/06/06!!!"

But still.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Spam is ok.

They are also Admins/Mods. If they want to ban you because the person in your avatar is wearing a pink shirt, they can do so.

I think you deserved the bans, you were anoyying. :eek:

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Spam is ok, to an extent. Ridiculously short posts that add little/nothing to the conversation - these are not. Before you post, ask yourself "Do I really need to post this?".

Anyway, it's nothing to worry about. These bans aren't permanent; they're more of a warning, so take it as that, and don't let it happen again.

Hope to see you back soon. :)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
There are no rules in the SM forum. Literally. NO rules.

However, ALL the admins and mods are pretty much told "give 'em some slack, but do what yar heart desires".

Basically, there are no guidelines for how we moderate that forum.

Me, personally? I wanted to smack a few of you guys. You're creating posts that aren't even worth reading. You're making 3 word replies, or 2 words of 'I agree'. Well... Who cares?

When I read the threads in there, I typically want an actual topic. If the topic's stupid, funny, or whatever, that's fine. But I want SOME kind of ACTUAL TOPIC!

That was my gripe.

I'll be honest: I drew attention to the spam collection that SM forum's become. So you guys can all blame me for any trouble that got brought down on ya.

Don't like it?

Oh well.

I'm a mod. :)

N

Naine

I know what you mean about spam! I hate it when people say things like "yup" or "no" as a whole post. It annoys the hell out of me. Like this Scotty guy... He ticks me off to the extreme!

Anyways... From all this banning from the SM forums, is it worth being a Special Member beside the:

New forums (SM forum)
Boosted reputation
Allowed to requests receipts
Increased inbox size

LoL, I wonder. Being in the same room with Alexander and Acehart and all the others doesn't sound to great ;) But heh, who am I to say :D

Anyways.. *Changed Subject*

Hows the weather?

Do you like cake? I like cake. Why don't you like cake?

In conclussion, this post was half pointless, and I probably annoyed someone somewhat.

Sorry to here you guys were temporarily banned. Have a nice day :)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Well, considering the fact that you're Halo King116, who was banned from here, too (temporarily, I believe) and you've come back to say more stuff against mods/admins...

Naw, I don't think anyone cares enough to get annoyed at what you say in this topic :)

MeRcChRiS2

Reaction score
Well my friend rinpun just told me, my ban was moved farther...Yeah, can someone tell me where i spammed?

N

Naine

May I make this clear:

I am his brother Ryan. Mat isn't good mapping really (I helped out with his map a little) and I myself have not been a Special Member.

And yes, I am male ;) I am 16, so you guys know.

I didn't say I was his brother because he made such an idiot of himself... What a fool... Gave up like 200 rep points... His title as special Membership... Oh well, whats past is past, am I correct?

Happy now?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
MeRcChRiS2 said:
Well my friend rinpun just told me, my ban was moved farther...Yeah, can someone tell me where i spammed?
nope. It just wasn't lifted. You have 3 hours left just as you would normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.