Energitic,
Negligent,
Terrible,
However
Righteous
Or
Not
Evil.

Essentially, what the above sentances mean is Warcraft and Rexxar are both difficult to make acronyms of. This is because they have difficult letters in them to find words for. Finding correct answers is great, healthy, but harsh and bad, no matter how good you are. Lol, very difficult, but I think that should pass.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yes it should, but what you said about mine was kinda harsh :eek: , i was doing it as a joke man :eek:

S

skinny77

Woot! Woot!

Oh yeah. Forgot to post another. How about:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidousious.

If anyone does that successfully, Rep for them, lol!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
This game has become pointless.

People aren't following the rules and making ridiculous acronyms.

S

skinny77

Just so you know, there was NO rule that said we can't do ridiculously hard acronyms. And when you said people aren't following the rules, what the Hell do you mean? Nobody, except the first two or three posts, has broken the rules. I personally think its better when its harder. You actually have to think about what you put, whether it makes sense, and usually, it ends up with a hilarious answer. Thats what the Humour Zone's for, right? Humour? Well, thats what this game's answer are doing, making people happy.

Just clearing that up for you. If my acronym was too hard try this one (although it won't be as fun):

S.K.I.N.N.Y

Happy now?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
This game has become pointless.

People aren't following the rules and making ridiculous acronyms.

Imma agree with conan, everyone ruined it with the "give rep for winner" :eek: and the really long ones... :(

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Maybe it's just a stupid little word game, but it does kinda piss me off that people make the ridiculously long acronyms THAT AREN'T EVEN ACRONYMS. Peolpe are posting sentences as acronyms are things THAT AREN'T EVEN WORDS.

It really ruins the fun for people like me who were enjoying it up until the point people started A) trying to look smart with big words they found from the dictionary, B) making sentences into acronyms and offering rep for it, and C) using made up words.

S

skinny77

Okay then, I'm sorry. Please keep this game going, its fun.

S.K.I.N.N.Y

Sorry again, for messing up the the game.

C

Cjix

S.A.L.I.V.A

Suculent Ass Lickers Iluminate Volcanic Ash.

D.O.N.K.E.Y

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Pyromancer said:
C.O.N.S.P.I.R.A.T.O.R.S

Conan Owns Nerds, Spirits, Pirates, Italians, Rappers, And Throws Over Resting Singers

Arg, that was hard making it into what I wanted it to be. :p

P.I.R.A.T.E.S.

Pyromancer

Reaction score
first, you need to post another acronym after you did one.
second, it shuld be the name of an organization, not a sentancy, like the D.O.N.K.E.Y., the "denomination of nerds killing every yak"

woot!!!!! 600 post :D :) ;) :cool: :shades:

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
:D

I'll restart since you two didn't post one.

I.O.W.A.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.