Actor/Model Problem (short question)

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I gave Jim Raynor a marine actor but there is still shown 'Jim Raynor' in the dialog info screen below, how do I remove this?

MissKerrigan

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Do you mean that "Jim Raynor" shows up as an actor in the object explorer (the list that shows all objects that refers to your currently selected object) ?

In this case, the reason he's still there is because he still refers to the unit somehow. To understand how, select "Jim Raynor" in the list and press Ctrl + alt + e (or right-click and press explain link). It should create a smaller window below explaining how Jim Raynor refers to your unit. From this, you can gather the information needed to remove the reference.

If you don't know how to do it, reply and tell us what it said about the references.

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
The portrait speaking is fine, I changed the sound settings, my problem is the 'green' picture of Jim Raynor on the left of the 'menu bar' below, I wanna change this to marine

O, before I forget! I removed the 'herioc' attribute but Jim Raynor is still a hero, an info bar in the game shows me, I want remove this, Jim Raynor no hero!

MissKerrigan

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
The portrait speaking is fine, I changed the sound settings, my problem is the 'green' picture of Jim Raynor on the left of the 'menu bar' below, I wanna change this to marine
Go to the Actor and change the UI: Wireframe + property to the image that you want to use.

O, before I forget! I removed the 'herioc' attribute but Jim Raynor is still a hero, an info bar in the game shows me, I want remove this, Jim Raynor no hero!
Uncheck Hero under the Unit: Flags + property on the unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.