Adding Buffs, and Counting

adeoin

Reaction score
How can I make a spell have a chance to add a buff to the unit for 30 seconds. And when and you cast a certain spell on the unit it counts the amount of buffs it has and deals damage. Otherwise if the unit doesnt have any buffs then the casting unit will be damaged.

I already made the spell off Critical strike and set the percentage but I'm not shure how to add the buffs and what buffs can be added multiple times.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Unit - Count Buffs by Type will give you the integer number correctsponding to the unit's amount of buffs.

However, I'm thinking here that you want a - stacking - buff, am I right? In this case, you will have to make some system either by using a variable to count the amount of stacks or a buff system where you replace buff A with buff B, and buff B with buff C.

Furthermore, don't base something on Critical Strike for a trigger. Critical Strike generates no trigger events for you to use to create the necessary effects. Instead, use a damage detection system for "on attack" effects.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.