Adding the str of a hero to the attack of a non hero unit

killerbf1

Reaction score
I'm trying to take the strength of a hero and add 10% of it to the hp of a non hero unit, 10% of the intelligence to the mana, and 10% of the agility to the attack. I don't want the bonus to be added to any other unit except the one that is summoned. Any idea's would be helpful, it's been a few years since i last worked with World Edit. Thank's in advanced.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
you would need 3 different abilities with a high amount of levels, and then set the level of each to the appropriate value when summoned

consider creating a dummy that has said abilities at the start of the game to help reduce lag when you first cast the spell

nandosman

Reaction score
mmm what do you need exactly? some kind of aura? or some spell you cast on an ally? or something that is always on when you summon a unit?

fogrn

Reaction score
Make 3 custom upgrades that will increase the stat you want, and make sure the summoned units are affected by the upgrades in the object editor. Then, as the hero gains stats, increase the level of the upgrade in the trigger editor.

felnix

Reaction score
since hero attribute has no limit, im afraid you need to create high amount of levels for upgrade or ability. I suggest you to do a cap for it before create this spell.

xXGauntletXx

Reaction score
couldn't you simply create a trigger to deal the strength's amount of extra damage to the unit when the non-hero one damages it? (you would likely need GDD or something for this)

fogrn

Reaction score
since hero attribute has no limit, im afraid you need to create high amount of levels for upgrade or ability. I suggest you to do a cap for it before create this spell.

You can set the max level for an upgrade in the trigger editor.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.