Advanced Building

TaShadan

Reaction score
hi,

i need an advanced building system similar to Starcraft or Warcraft 2 for my mod project, which includes naval combat. Can someone help me out?

Greetings
TaShadan

Necrolytie

Reaction score
hmmmm... can you tell more about what you are needing?
If... because i never played Starcraft and Warcraft 2... and i can make this system for you, i just need more information

TaShadan

Reaction score
i need a second Build Structures Button with completly different set of buildings (advanced buildings). I know that some guys solved the problem with replacing the model when clicking the advanced building button with a second worker but i dont know how to do it, because i want to have the first worker again after building something or pressing ESC.

Here you can download the free Warcraft 2 Combat http://server.war2.ru/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1
you will see what i mean when you start a game

Necrolytie

Reaction score
Well, thats the only way i found to let a unit to build more than 11 structures...
Create a Spell Book, place on this Spell Book the spell of contructions this units can make.
And add this Spell Book to the builder...

On anex, a exemple map... the only negative point is, has no cost of Gold and Lumber, soo, i make a Trigger system to make it has cost.

I tested it, and are working very well. The units don't will stand and work on it, all "nom-race" buildings will be contructed like the Summon Build like the Undead Buildings.

Any question, just reply here :3

Hope it can help you ^^

Attachments

• Advance Buildings.w3x
    18.7 KB · Views: 223

Necrolytie

Reaction score
No man, this is just a exemple, you can place ANY BULDING inside this, and a race can build Custom building for his race... exemple, a Peon can build a Orc Camp Fire, you just need to chance on Spell Data the building you wannt to build. Do you understand?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.