Allies have shared hero experience

Kebabnisse

Reaction score
Hello
I want shared experience on my map.
it is already shared exp on the players but not with their allies so i want to have shared xp with all players who are in the same team/ally.

Easiest way!
Thanks

Kebabnisse

Reaction score
I don't want to download something, isnt there another way? With triggers or something!
I appreciate everything!! :|

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
I don't want to download something, isnt there another way? With triggers or something!
I appreciate everything!! :|

Oxymoron? Lol.
Theres no downloading in that page. Did you even read it? Just copy and paste the code in your map. The download is mainly as an example or for those who dont understand how to use it (might be your case...).

Anyways just add a periodic trigger (0.01-0.02 ish so that no exp is lost) that picks all heroes in one team, checks which hero has most exp, and give all other heroes the same amount of exp he has.
Then repeat for all teams.

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
Go to gameplay constants, and check things and do stuff in Hero XP, like... maybe... Hero XP - Global Distribution, i doubt that is what your looking for.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Oxymoron? Lol.
Dude don't do that, maybe he doesn't know JASS and asks for a simple GUI trigger... Anyways can't help you now. Too tired to make a trigger, myb i will give you tommorow...

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
First off you quoted the wrong line, and second off, I did suggest an easier idea. He didn't reply yet. If he replies saying he wants the trigger, not just the idea, I'll make it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.