ally hitting line damage skill

LightChaosma

Reaction score
im searching for a skill that ALLOWS you to target your own friends.

so i'm basicly looking for a breath of fire, carrion swarm, or shockwave that will also damage you own unit, and your allies units, but still also deals damage to enemies...

^^^^that was a hint, i tested these 3;)^^^^

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Create a second form of one of those spells, with Targets Allowed set so that it allows allies

When you cast the first form of the spell, create a dummy and order it to cast the second version - that way, you will have 2 projectiles overlapping (so it should seem like a single projectile) which should affect both allies and enemies. Haven't actually tested though (never had a need to use Shockwave/Carrion Swarm as ally-damager/healer spells)

(Make sure the dummy's Animation - Backswing Time and Animation - Cast Point are 0.000)

LightChaosma

Reaction score
i mean allies take damage, and enemies take damage, like with flame strike... but for some reason my own units dont take damage when i allow the following targets:
-
- friend
- friend, enemy
- friend, enemy, ground, air

LightChaosma

Reaction score
k, i'll do that, but i doubt itll work, since no targets also reulsts in only enemyes being hit...

nope, it doesnt work...

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
well it was worth a try, if you set targets allowed with splash damage to only ground (no enemys nor allys) it will hit both.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
breath of frost.. but that's almost the exact same as breath of fire.. there's also impale, as well as the strike-through abilities of the grpyhon riders and the ballistas.. but as flare said your probably better off just creating a dummy to cast a 2nd version of the spell...

LightChaosma

Reaction score
i would, if any of these spells COULD/ALLOW me to damage my own units, ill check these, thx

EDIT:

well, impale does give the damage, but it looks like shit, it just creates a line of projeciles... and it cant target air... looks like i'll have to trigger this one with regions...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.