Atari Jaguar American Hero: Lost Jaguar CD Title

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This video is kind of funny as it bashes the unreleased Jaguar CD Game American Hero

I believe this game was finished as a movie and had a limited release.

A restored version of the game was released for Windows in 2021 by Ziggurat Interactive and Empty Clip Studios, featuring newly recorded dialogue by Timothy Bottoms.

Cobra!

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the PC game, apart from the unskippable cutscenes. I’m a sucker for 90s FMV cheese! A bit annoyed, though, because I had no idea Limited Run Games had a physical run of the game…

Makes me wonder, though, weren’t Atari on the verge of bankruptcy when this game was being made? How were they able to pay for a game like this?

Either way, would love to see someone try to actually finish the Jaguar CD version. Maybe even fix the mistakes the 2021 game had.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief Atari was not broke when they went out of business they had actually just won a lawsuit against Sega for a shit ton and basically after Sam had the heart attack Jack came back and merged with JTS in order to keep all that money. They did evertything they had to do to but pretty much nothing more deciding to bail out and sell out rather than just lose all the remaining money going against Playstation.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.