Anime or Animhate?

Anime or Animhate?

• Total voters

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
GU is a game and so it's a bit... harder to "watch" :)

It's worth it though.

re read my post, I said play G.U not watch.

lol.

But they are allready making a show for it you know. it is in japanese but there is a show based of that segment.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> re read my post, I said play G.U not watch.

I meant to other people who like to watch animes :)

It's good, but it's expensive.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually Roots happens before G.U.

Reaction score
Man we all know anime is a boys/mans fantasy to be in a anime show =P

But that would be tight to have your own anime show like afro samurai. (good show)

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
I really dont care about it. Used to be in to it, now I'm not. I'm not gunna say anything about someone who does like it, unless they watch the perverted ones..... :nuts:

Reaction score
I really dont care about it. Used to be in to it, now I'm not. I'm not gunna say anything about someone who does like it, unless they watch the perverted ones..... :nuts:
How can you tell if they are perverted? Mostly all anime shows have some kind of sexual refernce in them. Like Bleach, Inuyasha, etc.

Stefanman

Reaction score
how can someone like anime!!! They are ugly man,and stupid really.Pokemons are making people stupid. I apriciate their drawing work,but the style is shit,and the stories even more. nothing personal to noone,im just telling what i think.have a neecee day

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
how can someone like anime!!!

Well, apparently:
ArmedCitizen, Daxtreme, Demonwrath, enouwee, King TonGoll, konerboy, massinfantry, MeRcChRiS, Mizuio-Ken, nanometre, Nestharus, SilverHawk, Tenrai

They all would like to have s*x with anime (according to the poll option).. So uh, yea.. Or they just love anime. I dunno. :p

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Some animies are good, some are shit, but I like them :)
Naruto as anime is shit. As in most cases mangas are WAAAAAAAAAAAIII better.
Naruto especially. With those stupid missions wich dont actually do a thing to the story <.<. And then those HUGE backflashes...
The german version of it is even more stupid. There everything is censored and it's filled up with back flashes...

But hellsing and some others i really like :)

BUT THERE'S ONE THING YOU HAVE TO KNOW:
MANGA > ANIME!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I usually watch:

Naruto Shippuuden JP (English Sub)
Hellsing JP (English Sub)
Bleach JP (English Sub)

I have read manga for:
Naruto (Currently Reading)

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Well I have been reading throguh this and I have something to say to my fellow Anime Lovers:

1. If there are any shows I would recommend they would be the following:
a) Full Metal Alchemist - love the series, it is amazing. However the manga kicks the shows ass :p
b) Ergo Proxy - You have not seen good animation, plot, fantasy, or storyline until you have watched this series. One of the best shows ever produced by the Japanese Animators in my opinion
c) Code Geass - It is somewhat a Gundam rip off, yet is still a nice series. I love the mechs that come later on in the series (ie. the Guren :D :D :D :D) and the storyline is nice. However the ending of season one is so stupid XD

2. ANIME RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I don't know what you meant by Pokemon + Inuyasha = <3
Pokemon is pathetic, and Inuyasha is alright, to any anime lover, I recommend..

Since those are one of the most loved animes I know of in my area (I don't give a hoot about the animes though, I don't care), other than Naruto.

So basically, that means that you love anime. Not neccessarily those, they were just examples.

WooT! 34 votes + 294 views already!

Mer_de_Noms

Certified Badfish
Reaction score
Meh, it's ok. I appreciate the time that goes into them. The constant "sighing" noises get very irritating though. Sometimes characters go on for like 30 seconds without saying anything, they just exchange sighs.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Techinically, the effects probably take the most time. They aren't as detailed as other stuff but they do take some thought.

Lol... Yea...

Person 1: *Sigh*
Person 2: *Sigh*
Person 1: ...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.