Anti-cheat

DutchPhoenix

Reaction score
Hy again
I have an other noob question.
The map I'm editing is almost done but I still have a problem. The map has an ANTI-CHEAT thing and it doesn't allow me to play vs.computer.
wc3scrnshot071810154056.jpg

It isn't a very big problem cause we'll play on LAN soon, but I wanna test it with "computer players" before we play on it.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
ur editing mafia wars?.. lol why :/

----

and just check in the triggers for something that says "against computer" or sumthn like that, just make it un-enabled for when your testing, and you should be able to.

DutchPhoenix

Reaction score
ur editing mafia wars?.. lol why :/

----

and just check in the triggers for something that says "against computer" or sumthn like that, just make it un-enabled for when your testing, and you should be able to.
I'm editing LoaP
EDIT:It was in the reward system triggers...but at least I found it.
EDIT2:Maybe You can answer me here I don't wanna create a new topic.
So, where the heroes respawn after dying the other player can camp at that place and when my heroes respawn there, he can easily kill my heroes.I want to make a small region there and don't let the other player to stay there more than 1min, if he doesn't move in 1 min, his units should die in that area.Is this possible?

drak_dragon

Reaction score
this is that map youre not going to share with us? check triggers or scenario options/player properties

DutchPhoenix

Reaction score
this is that map youre not going to share with us? check triggers or scenario options/player properties

Yes, I'm not going to share this map, cause the big part of this map is not my work and these LoaP maps usually protected cause the author doesn't wanna allow others to edit his/her map and share it. Sure lots of people edited and shared it, but I won't!
EDIT:But I thank You that You are helping me.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I'm editing LoaP
EDIT:It was in the reward system triggers...but at least I found it.
EDIT2:Maybe You can answer me here I don't wanna create a new topic.
So, where the heroes respawn after dying the other player can camp at that place and when my heroes respawn there, he can easily kill my heroes.I want to make a small region there and don't let the other player to stay there more than 1min, if he doesn't move in 1 min, his units should die in that area.Is this possible?

lol i meant LoaP - damn to much fb :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.