Anti-CP System

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Anyone got Anti-CP system?.... If you want keep it low, just send me a message.
I have seen many threads on it but i am not sure if they are latest updated for 1.24e

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Anyone got Anti-CP system?....
Can probably only protect against specific CP's. Haven't been keeping up to date with this one. MapLock was the best, but that won't work. A handle count on init can do it if triggers are spawned by the CP. You might be able to implement this in GUI. :)

Dunno how smart CP's are these days. :p

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Maplock and Anti-CP by Saw was long ago and not updated.
And mind message me or tell me how to imple that in GUI
And if you dk what is Anti-CP, dont ask or answer it.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Or, let's say you have an epic item in your game. Check periodically to see if it's still in it's place, and then see if anyone has it. If they do, defeat them.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
These solution are very random isnt it???
If they tried once, they knew so they would not pick it up or do the 2nd time.
Doesn't it defeats the purpose?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think you understand. If someone cheats and gets an item, then you detect that, and defeat them because they stole the item. Then they don't get the item.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If someone has an item when it is impossible to get the item, that means they cheated, so you defeat them. What do you not understand?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If someone has an item that they can not get without, say, killing a boss, then they must have hacked to get it. So you defeat them, for hacking.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Please explain wtf a Anti-CP is... From what i just read (post above) its to stop item hacking?

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
Common 'codes' for cheat-packs are:
-gold
-lvlup
-lumber
-spawn
-unitid
-tele

So, just create a trigger where it detects when a player types those phrases.
(Of course, they could just be fooling around and not actually be hacking, lol.)

For -lvlup, I duno, conditions are faster than actions.
So, if the CP you wanna' go against uses TriggerAddAction to raise the level of a hero..

Use the 'Condition' to set a variable to the level of a hero.
Then, wait, like, 0.5seconds or 0.1 and see if the hero's level has changed or not.
If it has, you know that they be hacking >;)

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
The best way to prevent your map from being CP'ed is still making a map that's not worth getting CP'ed. Has worked thousand times - will also work for you.

EDIT:
oh and on a serious note:
Release quickly, release often. Pass that bridge once you're there, it's always easier to react than to strike without knowing what your target even is.
And, quoting yourself: "If you don't know what I mean with that, don't ask or post about it".

gl hf Serra

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
The best way to prevent your map from being CP'ed is still making a map that's not worth getting CP'ed. Has worked thousand times - will also work for you.

EDIT:
oh and on a serious note:
Release quickly, release often. Pass that bridge once you're there, it's always easier to react than to strike without knowing what your target even is.
And, quoting yourself: "If you don't know what I mean with that, don't ask or post about it".

gl hf Serra

I like this solution but if you release next version so fast, people dont even notice the new version and playing the old version
Thats what it happened to me

Lazy edit >.> dont blame me for double posting

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
J4L's idea is a good one.
VERY good one.

I only just bothered to read xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.