Anti Item Theft

B

Beelzebubson

ok i wanna no if these are possible and hwo to do them.

1) Find who did the most damage to a unit NOT who killed it.
2) Only allow that player to take any items it dropped for 10 seconds.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
For question number two, you could do a loot system, when a unit dies, it drops a bag that only the kkilling player can open, sorta like in WoW. The bag has an inventory which only the killing player has access to, then add generic expiration timer to the bag, simple! but the first one.. well im clueless.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Np and thanks for the rep ^^ oh yeah to fidn out damage given, use critical strike with 100% chance and 0% damage bonus. lol.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
i think he wants to trigger it so the person who does the most damage gets the loot, not the killing person

MuZu

Reaction score
Np and thanks for the rep ^^ oh yeah to fidn out damage given, use critical strike with 100% chance and 0% damage bonus. lol.

I tried and it does not work at all.Or maybe there is something wrong with my editing.

dashival

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
This just makes it show up on the screen.. he wants to get the value into a trigger.

B

Beelzebubson

well, wat i want is so i can store the damage done by all the heroes to any unit being attacked nso i can stop kill stealing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.