Any new bloody animes out there?

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
I like the violent gorey animes, or the ones with really dark subject matter; so far I've seen:

Claymore
Hellsing
Deathnote
Berserker
and Witch Hunter Robin

If anyone knows a show Id like, please tell me :thup:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Full Metal Alchemist.

The best Anime ever Imo.
And it has one amazing storyline. (It's dark, and mysterious. Can be bloody/gory at some parts too )

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Full Metal Alchemist.

The best Anime ever Imo.
And it has one amazing storyline. (It's dark, and mysterious. Can be bloody/gory at some parts too )

Hey! Thats the one I'm currently watching/reading (err... not anymore because my school only has up to book 4)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Too bad the FMA Anime Guide/Thread hasn't been touched xD
Full Metal Alchemist

I personally like the anime its probably one of the only good dubs... I loved the anime when I original watched it. Though just to remind you, the Manga and Anime are different in many cases. So you might want to watch out...

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Elven Lied is suppose to be really gory. If you're into blood and limbs being chopped off, then Elven Lied is probably the best show for you. It's a show of intense deaths and beatings. I've also heard that it is very deep, but I can't comment on that. I don't watch it.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
SAW I
SAW II
SAW III
SAW IV

well.... there's evangelion. which somehow doesn't count.
hmmm.. the death of mechs within 1-3 shots... Code Geass.

oh yeah.. a friend of mine told me about Gantz...he said it was gory.
although I never believed him.

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
Full Metal Alchemist.

The best Anime ever Imo.

I've seen full metal on TV, it's pretty awesome :D

Elven Lied is suppose to be really gory. If you're into blood and limbs being chopped off, then Elven Lied is probably the best show for you. It's a show of intense deaths and beatings. I've also heard that it is very deep, but I can't comment on that. I don't watch it.

Ill check it out, thanks

SAW I
SAW II
SAW III
SAW IV

errr, animes not films = \

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
I can't find any english subs for elven lied >.< if anyone can find it could you post a link?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Gantz is pretty cool. Bloody as well. Awesome story line.

EDIT: Actually, the manga is good and bloody, not the anime xD

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
umm im not sure if afro samurai is considered anime but you should check it out, its sick (lotsa gore, people getting heads chopped off, etc)

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
When it comes to blood and gore, samurai animes covey more brutality.

Rurouni Kenshin is the best!! As an anime geek I personally like this anime throughout the years. There's also some OVA's for the anime which I think are a bit different.

The english dub is being aired at Animax Asia which I'm watching so that I could write up an anime guide for Rurouni Kenshin and upload it here for ya guys! It was a miracle they aired it again, I can be able to watch the episodes I've missed.

umm im not sure if afro samurai is considered anime but you should check it out, its sick (lotsa gore, people getting heads chopped off, etc)
Animax says Afro Samurai will be released by early 2009 and I think it's very bloody and gorey as well! It's an Anime.

These anime aren't gory enough though. Japanese sword films like Zatoichi (blind swordsman) and Azumi are filled with real, crystal clear blood and gore.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
Technolyze = wow... seriously it's wow.

spelled Texhnolyze.

practically creepy to a point.

btw

project arms

Fragglez

Reaction score
I'm surprised something as amazing as Elfen Lied wasn't recommended yet.

[link removed] has all of the episodes besides the OVA.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
There is a pretty good new anime floating around the net called Kurozuka. It doesn't make alot of sense for about the first 3 episodes.... it's about a boy who becomes immortal and suffers amnesia (atleast that is what I've worked out so far). It's hard to follow for the first 3 episodes or so because it's just random and seemingly unconnected flashbacks.... but by the 4th some continuity starts to evolve in the storyline.

Even with the confusing plot this anime is awesome.. it has great artwork, tonnes of blood and the fight scenes are amazing.... even though the art is 2D the characters pull off a lot of matrix shit, with the camera spinning around them in 3D and other cool things like bullet time.

Check it out, if you can get your head around the 'WTF IS GOING ON' storyline then you won't be disappointed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.