Any way of skipping 'skip level requirement' or set it to 0?

Skippy

Reaction score
I think you want to set skip level requirement to 1. That means you can level-up skill on every level. If you set it to 0, it will use default number, which is set in Game Constants (default is 2).
So just set it to 1 :)

SwedishChef

Reaction score
I think you want to set skip level requirement to 1. That means you can level-up skill on every level. If you set it to 0, it will use default number, which is set in Game Constants (default is 2).
So just set it to 1 :)

It didn't work. If i choose skill then i need to get level before i can choose it again. Want it so that i can pick it more than once every level (not using normal system).

Skippy

Reaction score
Well, if you don't add skill points by trigger, it will work, cause you can't have more skill points than level.

But if you add skill points by trigger, i don't think there is a solution ...

Baby-Bever

Cool Member
Reaction score
Try setting level skip requirment to a negative value (by shift-clicking the field).

Not sure at all if this will work, however might be worth a try :)

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Try setting level skip requirment to a negative value (by shift-clicking the field).

Not sure at all if this will work, however might be worth a try :)

will try, but if i set it to 0 it will take the value in game play constants. Big chance that it wont go under 0.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Try pressing "Shift" key while clicking the field (In Gameplay Constants), then you might be able to set it to 0 :S

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
you must set it to -1 for no skip but people with Mac cant do it and in this on thread i had to set it to -1 for the coz they cant and i can

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Try pressing "Shift" key while clicking the field (In Gameplay Constants), then you might be able to set it to 0 :S

tried doint that or did i press ctrl. Anyway will test again with shift now Im trying to calculate shadows and save.

you must set it to -1 for no skip but people with Mac cant do it and in this on thread i had to set it to -1 for the coz they cant and i can

Haha, wtf? Please edit this i understand nothing :p.

Gtam

Reaction score
You must set the skip level requirement to -1.

Gtam

Reaction score
then go to file prefrences and alow negative values

TheCrystal

Reaction score
Works for me.
Hold shift, double click or hit enter of the "Skip level requirement" part.
Put in -1 manually. It should work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.