Anyone have tips on defeating Insane Undead computers with humans on Lost Temple?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Lost Temple, a map that's so popular, it's one of the SC2 Beta maps. I'm assuming that you have played Lost Temple on any melee games, custom or ladder.

There's some really unusual things going on in this map, and I'd say it's the Insane Undead computer. I know about Insane AIs have twice the amount of gold they would get from mining once from a gold mine. But, if you consider the distance and time to scout around the bases, you'll see that the Undeads usually get one of their heroes out 40% with a margin error of 5%, before I can harass them with my hero.

This is the only practice (Any race versus Insane Undead Computers) arena suited for me to challenge the AI.

I would like to know what tips or strategies are there that seemed to work?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
What race are you playing? Also I wouldn't bother harassing a computer - it's so easy to overpower it in terms of unit combination since the AI has no idea how the game actually works.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
What race are you playing? Also I wouldn't bother harassing a computer - it's so easy to overpower it in terms of unit combination since the AI has no idea how the game actually works.
Yes, but the payoff is priceless. It's actually useful when playing with players who relies on some cheating.

There are still cheat bots out there.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score

Depending from game to game.

Warcraft III's bots sucks.
Starcrafts is better, but still not awsome.
Counter Strike Source's bots is good, because it knows all ways, killing ways, weapon combos, etc.

:p

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Bots are meant for different genres and gameplay. You're comparing two similar genres but different gameplay, and one unrelated one to one another. :(

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Same , same but different..
But yes you are right but still, the bots( AI's ) thinks a way that we normally wouldnt.
It always chooses the shortest way, but maybe not the smartest, builds units after a formula which bases on other players units and chooses abilities.

:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.