Apocolypic Knight

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
Just thought I would share this piece I made for one of my classes. Sketched a medieval/futuristic soldier and then photoshoped it. Might be too dark, monitor I worked on it with is very bright. Third image is just a brighter version but it makes it look tacky.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Project_5_DVD.jpg
    Project_5_DVD.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 281
  • Project_5_Drawing_DVD.jpg
    Project_5_Drawing_DVD.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 290
  • Copy of Project_5_DVD.jpg
    Copy of Project_5_DVD.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 286

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
What a great talent.
It looks beautiful. Apart from small distortions that you can't really pinpoint but can see as a whole, it looks great. You brought that sketch alive.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You did an awesome job colouring it.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
wow very very good but a small critque is that he looks unconnected the floor like as thought he isnt touching it just infront and above it
like CnPd into the enviroment

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
wow very very good but a small critque is that he looks unconnected the floor like as thought he isnt touching it just infront and above it
like CnPd into the enviroment

The main emphasis isn't on the floor though, so that isn't a big issue.

Great drawing :thup:

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
Thanks, I see what you mean about CnP background comment. The background is actually some burning buildings I made but they were really low quality compared to the solider so I just mostly wanted it faded out so it wont just be a black picture with the soldier pasted in front of it. I haven't added any type of border shading around the feet to blend it in as I didn't want to make the image darker than it already is without making sure other people could actually see it fine. I have a tendency to make everything I do really dark. ^_^

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
very good, I'm surprised you were able to make it turn out so good when you colored it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.