Arcane Missiles (AOE Version) as suggested by Dirac in the Spell Idea Thread

Trigger:
  • Arcane Missile AOE
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Begins channeling an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Arcane Missile
    • Actions
      • Set level_of_arcane_missile = (Level of Arcane Missile for (Casting unit))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (level_of_arcane_missile + 1), do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 500.00 at (Center of (Playable map area)), dealing (2.00 x (Real((Intelligence of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Magic and damage type Magic
        • Environment - Create a 0.50 second wave deformation from (Position of (Casting unit)) to ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 500.00 towards 0.00 degrees) with radius 500.00, depth 96.00, and a 0.10 second trailing delay
        • Wait (3.00 / ((Real(level_of_arcane_missile)) + 1.00)) game-time seconds
        • Environment - Stop (Last created terrain deformation) over 0.00 seconds

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Where is the map?
Where is the screenshot :)?

How come I can only cast it with player 1 and when I spam stop as soon as I cast it it still happens, and no mana or cooldown happens.

xXGauntletXx

Reaction score
Unable to test it with a mac really, seeing as I don't have one. As to why this worked for only player one, it's because it was only set up to work with player one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.