Armor actions

Sonic

Reaction score
Can someone say me what can I do with armor and how to do it. For example just to reduce armor by x? It is easy just faerie fire. But what about decrease armor by 25%. So the unit x has a 10 based armor, he reduced it by 25%, so now he has 7.5 armor. But in the game it must be like this
Armor : 10 - 2.5

And what about setting armor to 0. = Armor = 10 -10= so unit has a o armor
If some of my said things are not possible, then say what elser can I do with armor.

Jass/Gui!
+rep for the good answers

Eskemoenn

Reaction score
This is a weird way of duing it, there is probably easier ways, but u can always do this if nothing better come. :)

Trigger:
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Faerie Fire
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set level of Devotion Aura(Custom) for (Triggering unit) to 1

Devotion Aura(Custom)
Level 1 - -25
Level 2 - -10
Level 3 - 0
Level 4 - +5

Etc etc...

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
This decreasing is not true, i checked it
Are you talking about negative values in the fields of the Object Editor?

Hold Shift while editing the values.

Sonic

Reaction score
Are you talking about negative values in the fields of the Object Editor?

Hold Shift while editing the values.

zzz... I know it, I am saying that the decreasing or increasing the armor is not right

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
In what way is it not right? What exactly are you doing? What do you expect to happen...and what happens instead?

Sonic

Reaction score
For example set the armor increasing to 100%, hero has a 5 armor, so he must have a 5 + 5 armor . So it works. But the units with the armor for example 1 or 0, it doesn't work. The same with the reduction

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
For example set the armor increasing to 100%, hero has a 5 armor, so he must have a 5 + 5 armor . So it works. But the units with the armor for example 1 or 0, it doesn't work. The same with the reduction

You're still being unclear. What doesn't work about the reduction. What do you mean by "It doesn't work". Don't expect us to know what you're thinking without explaining clearly.

Well, units with 0 armor will clearly have no bonus or reduction in armor as 0 can't be increased in terms of percentage.

rafaxik

Reaction score
You're still being unclear. What doesn't work about the reduction. What do you mean by "It doesn't work". Don't expect us to know what you're thinking without explaining clearly.

Well, units with 0 armor will clearly have no bonus or reduction in armor as 0 can't be increased in terms of percentage.
I think you're right about armor 0, but gain 100% of armor=1 would be 2, it' what I got...

Though I don't know how to do it...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.